2»

Comments

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,714 Chairperson of the Boards

@The_Boi_of_Steel said:

@bluewolf said:

@The_Boi_of_Steel said:

@LHammer said:
    I discovered randomly that three star Iron Man gave me a token. At the start of day two I tested a few more Iron Men (one and four) but got nothing before trying three star again and getting a second token. Today will have to be experiment day I guess.

I just did a 3* IM and didn’t get anything, but I had used the free token given to me, so I'm not sure if it’s a once a day thing or not. Probably is, but I really don’t appreciate having to figure things out as I play. Especially when I spend money to this game.

All daily tokens you can earn in game operate under the same clock as your daily reward from playing (and VIP). In other words, once you get your daily reward from playing, you have 24 hours from that point (the time that it becomes eligible, NOT the time you got it) to play and earn any other daily tokens. All are earnable just once per 24 hour period.

The always-active one is the Deadpool SOV Spicy token from using him.

As long as you play with the various characters around the same time every day you’ll always get the tokens.

For Steel, we don’t have a list but a few work that we know of, like 3 Iron Fist, either Colossus, 1* Iron Mab, and some others.

I’ve figured that out since 1* ascended 5* IM gave me a token, but they have 85 covers. I’ll try different combinations as well just in case they grant an extra, but I seriously doubt it.

Basically, it seems they’re making that vault attractive to get you to play their game in the hopes that you’ll get the 4* ascended covers you want, but probably F you of them.

That just sucks and is enough to drive paying customers away from the game. They really need to treat us better.

Is "making the fault attractive to get you to play their game" supposed to be some kind of evil plot? Should they only make unattractive vaults so nobody wants to play?

Why would giving out some extra (really good!) rewards drive paying customers away from the game?

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 935 Critical Contributor

@The_Boi_of_Steel said:
    For those that think they know what they’re talking about and seem adamant about me having to buy a bundle or offer…THERE IS NO OFFER.

Know what you’re talking about first.

There's only one person who doesn't know what they are talking about.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,247 Chairperson of the Boards

@The_Boi_of_Steel said:
    For those that think they know what they’re talking about and seem adamant about me having to buy a bundle or offer…THERE IS NO OFFER.

Know what you’re talking about first.

Literally no one said this.

• EienRyuu
    EienRyuu Posts: 82 Match Maker

Just for info - 2* Bullseye also gives a token. Mainly because I use him in DDQ for the 2 star node.

Hope that will help you all. :)

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,150 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 7 October 2024, 10:03

This one is even funnier than the other guy!

You get one free token for playing with certain characters per day (as we have had many times) or you could buy the 1000(!)CP vault and get 1 x token. Edit - it now looks like the 1000CP vault is gone so I guess look out for other offers.

That is it so far, how is that difficult to understand?

• DAZ0273
    edited 7 October 2024, 12:10

There is a EXPLODED - 11 pack which clears it is BOOM

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 449 Mover and Shaker
    edited 7 October 2024, 11:55

They didn't send that handle a personal note on this one?

Basic service fail, unforced error :D

• DAZ0273

@JoeHandle said:
    They didn't send that handle a personal note on this one?

Basic service fail, unforced error :D

These offers are not for him because THERE IS NO OFFER. Shhh....secret MPQ club members only, my post above will explode in 10 seconds time...