That’s A Steel Vault Token Requirement

Dies anyone know what the requirements are in order to get token for the TASV?

I’ve looked everywhere that I knew of within the game and in the discussion boards, but I can’t find anything related to it.

It would be nice to just put an information button right next to the vault making it easier for people like me who don’t go on discussion forums.

Any help would be most appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker

I’d love to know this as well. There aren’t any characters in game anymore that have daily play as an affiliation and I got a token for that Steel Vault from Colossus just now so would certainly be information that the general public would love to know I’d imagine, considering there are roster spots available in said vault.

• The_Boi_of_Steel
    The_Boi_of_Steel Posts: 62 Match Maker

@bigjojo04 said:
    I’d love to know this as well. There aren’t any characters in game anymore that have daily play as an affiliation and I got a token for that Steel Vault from Colossus just now so would certainly be information that the general public would love to know I’d imagine, considering there are roster spots available in said vault.

I found somewhere on Reddit that someone said it worked with IM40.

Do we only get one per day or is it every time we use them.

I Love this game, but they seriously need to out an information button near the vault.

• LHammer
    LHammer Posts: 108 Tile Toppler

I discovered randomly that three star Iron Man gave me a token. At the start of day two I tested a few more Iron Men (one and four) but got nothing before trying three star again and getting a second token. Today will have to be experiment day I guess.

• concillado
    concillado Posts: 35 Just Dropped In

If more characters (fx Colossu5 and IM1) give a token to the same vault it is still only achievable 1 time a day. Hence (1) "daily" token.

• concillado
    edited 4 October 2024, 11:19

The true question here is how do we obtain more tokens to this vault besides using real money on offers where the tokens are included? (This has been a dev tactic earlier on)

• The_Boi_of_Steel

@LHammer said:
    I discovered randomly that three star Iron Man gave me a token. At the start of day two I tested a few more Iron Men (one and four) but got nothing before trying three star again and getting a second token. Today will have to be experiment day I guess.

I just did a 3* IM and didn’t get anything, but I had used the free token given to me, so I'm not sure if it’s a once a day thing or not. Probably is, but I really don’t appreciate having to figure things out as I play. Especially when I spend money to this game.

• The_Boi_of_Steel

@concillado said:
    The true question here is how do we obtain more tokens to this vault besides using real money on offers where the tokens are included? (This has been a dev tactic earlier on)

That’s just it. You can’t pay for tokens in this game or buy the covers, so what are we to do?

• The_Boi_of_Steel

@concillado said:
    If more characters (fx Colossu5 and IM1) give a token to the same vault it is still only achievable 1 time a day. Hence (1) "daily" token.

However, they have 85 covers, but only 28 days to get them so probably it’s not a deli thing it can’t be. How else are you gonna get the rest? Makes no sense for a daily basis.

• concillado
    edited 4 October 2024, 11:38

I remember a similar vault consisting entirely of costumes where 1 or 2 free tokens were given from the devs. The rest (or some of them) could only be obatined via bundled offers. These vaults are not meant to be completed but are meant as appetizers ;-)

• samael64
    samael64 Posts: 66 Match Maker

I recieved a token for playing with 3 star Iron Fist.

• LHammer

@The_Boi_of_Steel said:
    However, they have 85 covers, but only 28 days to get them so probably it’s not a deli thing it can’t be. How else are you gonna get the rest? Makes no sense for a daily basis.

There have been Real Steel tokens in the past couple lightning vaults. I imagine it's set up so you have to buy out everything if you want to empty the Real Steel vault and claim all those ascendeds.

• AdeptusRevolt
    AdeptusRevolt Posts: 100 Tile Toppler

3 Magneto gave me a zombie token AND a Real Steel token at once.

• LHammer

3* Iron Fist (ascended to 4*) was also good for a Marvel Zombies token and a Real Steel token.

• The_Boi_of_Steel

@concillado said:
    I remember a similar vault consisting entirely of costumes where 1 or 2 free tokens were given from the devs. The rest (or some of them) could only be obatined via bundled offers. These vaults are not meant to be completed but are meant as appetizers ;-)

As you said, they had BUNDLED OFFERS. This vault doesn’t, so what you’re stating doesn’t hold water, but thanks for your opinion.

• The_Boi_of_Steel

@LHammer said:

@The_Boi_of_Steel said:

There have been Real Steel tokens in the past couple lightning vaults. I imagine it's set up so you have to buy out everything if you want to empty the Real Steel vault and claim all those ascendeds.

Read the title of this thread. That’s A Steel vault doesn’t have a button where you can buy anything.

• The_Boi_of_Steel

For those that think they know what they’re talking about and seem adamant about me having to buy a bundle or offer…THERE IS NO OFFER.

Know what you’re talking about first.

• Gymp28
    Gymp28 Posts: 126 Tile Toppler

1 x that’s a steel vault token available in the latest 1000 CP lighting vault.
    Bargain! :s

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,764 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 8 October 2024, 01:28

@The_Boi_of_Steel said:

@LHammer said:

I just did a 3* IM and didn’t get anything, but I had used the free token given to me, so I'm not sure if it’s a once a day thing or not. Probably is, but I really don’t appreciate having to figure things out as I play. Especially when I spend money to this game.

All daily tokens you can earn in game operate under the same clock as your daily reward from playing (and VIP). In other words, once you get your daily reward from playing, you have 24 hours from that point (the time that it becomes eligible, NOT the time you got it) to play and earn any other daily tokens. All are earnable just once per 24 hour period.

The always-active one is the Deadpool SOV Spicy token from using him.

As long as you play with the various characters around the same time every day you’ll always get the tokens.

For Steel, we don’t have a list but a few work that we know of, like 3 Iron Fist, either Colossus, 1* Iron Man, and some others.

• LHammer

@The_Boi_of_Steel said:
    Read the title of this thread. That’s A Steel vault doesn’t have a button where you can buy anything.

Try reading for comprehension. "There have been Real Steel tokens in the past couple lightning vaults". What does this statement imply regarding "buy out everything if you want to empty the Real Steel vault" in the next line?

There's no reason to be angry and sarcastic in this discussion to begin with but if you are going to go that route at least make sure you know what you're talking about first.

• The_Boi_of_Steel

@bluewolf said:

@The_Boi_of_Steel said:

@LHammer said:

All daily tokens you can earn in game operate under the same clock as your daily reward from playing (and VIP). In other words, once you get your daily reward from playing, you have 24 hours from that point (the time that it becomes eligible, NOT the time you got it) to play and earn any other daily tokens. All are earnable just once per 24 hour period.

The always-active one is the Deadpool SOV Spicy token from using him.

As long as you play with the various characters around the same time every day you’ll always get the tokens.

For Steel, we don’t have a list but a few work that we know of, like 3 Iron Fist, either Colossus, 1* Iron Mab, and some others.

I’ve figured that out since 1* ascended 5* IM gave me a token, but they have 85 covers. I’ll try different combinations as well just in case they grant an extra, but I seriously doubt it.

Basically, it seems they’re making that vault attractive to get you to play their game in the hopes that you’ll get the 4* ascended covers you want, but probably F you of them.

That just sucks and is enough to drive paying customers away from the game. They really need to treat us better.