MPQ Seasonal Quests: Conquests of Villains - Aug 22 to Sept 18

2»

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,337 Chairperson of the Boards

@Zarqa said:

@slidecage said:
    Daily quest should be easy. No more then 20 mins tops

It takes you more than 20 minutes to complete most daily quests? That seems extreme. I wholeheartedly agree they should take less than that. I hope that for all but maybe the more junior rosters that is the case. Except for the 50 in strongest colors quests maybe and/or when you miss crucial characters in your roster. But even then I think 20+ minutes is a lot.

Takes me hour to do the 50 in strongest color. Rest maybe 10 to 20.

I can never get right colors to drop

Who is the best 3 to use. I thought aunt may but don't think yellow is her strongest power

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 11 September 2024, 17:22

@slidecage said:

@Zarqa said:

@slidecage said:

It takes you more than 20 minutes to complete most daily quests? That seems extreme. I wholeheartedly agree they should take less than that. I hope that for all but maybe the more junior rosters that is the case. Except for the 50 in strongest colors quests maybe and/or when you miss crucial characters in your roster. But even then I think 20+ minutes is a lot.

Who is the best 3 to use. I thought aunt may but don't think yellow is her strongest power

Best bet is find a character who's strongest color is Black. Team with Cloak and Dagger and a required villain affiliation and then then do one of the easy nodes in PvE over and over again (or one of the Shield Training nodes now that that's open). The free Black from Cloak and Dagger makes lots of free matches in your strongest color.

Or you can go with Green and use 4 star Hulk (Totally Awesome) since he spawns Green.

KGB

• tylenol4
    tylenol4 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In

You should try 2* Nightcrawler's purple. If you can get a team with Purple as the strongest colour (I use 5* Wanda) and get his purple rolling (make sure purple is the colour strongest on the board first) you can hammer it out pretty quick. Just pick a fight that doesn't end too quickly since it takes some setup.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,561 Chairperson of the Boards

@KGB said:

@slidecage said:

@Zarqa said:

@slidecage said:

Best bet is find a character who's strongest color is Black. Team with Cloak and Dagger and a required villain affiliation and then then do one of the easy nodes in PvE over and over again (or one of the Shield Training nodes now that that's open). The free Black from Cloak and Dagger makes lots of free matches in your strongest color.

Or you can go with Green and use 4 star Hulk (Totally Awesome) since he spawns Green.

KGB

To add to this -- Domino helps for black, 3* scarlet witch for purple, or Sersi for anything.

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor

Today is 'make 50 matches in your team strongest color with a Genius Villain on your team'. So, in the boss event I'm using Kang (strongest color black 1700-ish). All other colors from the other characters are lower, but somehow green (1300-ish) seems to be the strongest color. How? Do I need to add up all colors to determine strongest color?

• entrailbucket

@Dogface said:
    Today is 'make 50 matches in your team strongest color with a Genius Villain on your team'. So, in the boss event I'm using Kang (strongest color black 1700-ish). All other colors from the other characters are lower, but somehow green (1300-ish) seems to be the strongest color. How? Do I need to add up all colors to determine strongest color?

Who else is on your team? What are their levels?

• slidecage

This is going to suck then again I guess you could play pvp sim using
    Kang and two low ranks. And hope you match black fast. Maybe Kang with cloak not sure 3rd

I doubt I attempted it

They must be hurting for cash and hope people miss it and buy skip the line

• Dogface

@entrailbucket said:

@Dogface said:

Aside from Kang (lvl 516 boosted), I have ascended Juggs (lvl 492 boosted) and ascended R&G (lvl 461)

• entrailbucket

@Dogface said:

@entrailbucket said:

@Dogface said:

Aside from Kang (lvl 516 boosted), I have ascended Juggs (lvl 492 boosted) and ascended R&G (lvl 461)

Assuming it's 4* Juggernaut (which makes sense since you're using Rocket), he gets a passive 225% boost to his match damage, so your strongest color is Juggernaut (green).

• Dogface

@entrailbucket said:

@Dogface said:

@entrailbucket said:

@Dogface said:

Assuming it's 4* Juggernaut (which makes sense since you're using Rocket), he gets a passive 225% boost to his match damage, so your strongest color is Juggernaut (green).

That makes sense then. Thanks.

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 424 Mover and Shaker

@slidecage said:
    This is going to suck then again I guess you could play pvp sim using
    Kang and two low ranks. And hope you match black fast. Maybe Kang with cloak not sure 3rd

I doubt I attempted it

They must be hurting for cash and hope people miss it and buy skip the line

Puzzle gauntlet is open so you can clear it there without any trouble.

• slidecage

forgot i got a powerful 5 starjuggie so kang 5 star juggie and hulk thatat makes green took 23 mins but got it

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,373 Chairperson of the Boards

5 Magneto, Sersei, and a 3rd handles the "match strongest colour" very quickly. I used High Evolutionary in this case.

Sersei purple to remove red from the board, match blue (which is the strongest colour) Magneto blue to remove yellow/black or purple/green and it will be cascade after cascade of blues which magneto uses over and over

• Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,327 Chairperson of the Boards

Supernatural villains now and and as usual, we have a few glaring omissions, most remarkably, The Hood.

• slidecage

today quest should be like ever daily quest 3 mins and doone :P:

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,401 Chairperson of the Boards

Agreed. I just skip those "50 strongest" now. Not worth the token.