MPQ Seasonal Quests: Conquests of Villains - Aug 22 to Sept 18

S0kun
S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 618 Critical Contributor

Big bads have taken over MPQ for this season's Conquest of Villains quest line!

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,334 Chairperson of the Boards

I thought last month was bad. Pulled the 2nd accended on 68 pull but looking back since April. It's almost always been pull 60 or later. Besides June

Was neat in April but now it's coming stale

Pulled mag on pull 6. Not expecting to pull kane till pull 60 or later. Though don't care cause my kane is only 3 star at 204. So I will never acend them

• Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    edited 25 August 2024, 16:38

not seeing get 50 matches of your strongest color with X or Y or certain affiliation on team. Does that mean that has been discontinued or just a break for this month?

• slidecage

who are the best repeaters so far 5 star magic

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 793 Critical Contributor

Magik, 4 star torch or abigail brand

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,558 Chairperson of the Boards

5* Jubilee does all the repeater quests in like 2 fights.

For the "destroy repeaters" ones, matching a fortified repeater gives you credit for 1, even though it's not actually destroyed, so you can "destroy" 20 repeaters per match.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,068 Chairperson of the Boards

Ronan is good for repeaters too.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 783 Critical Contributor

Todays daily seems bugged, I matched green at least 6 times and it only counted 2

• Hellblazer666
    edited 26 August 2024, 21:25

@Hellblazer666 said:
    not seeing get 50 matches of your strongest color with X or Y or certain affiliation on team. Does that mean that has been discontinued or just a break for this month?

never mind we are getting it today. Dear Devs nobody likes this one. Devs Please make the strongest color challenge a 6 day or 25 day challenge.

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 483 Mover and Shaker
    edited 26 August 2024, 22:44

@Hellblazer666 said:

@Hellblazer666 said:

never mind we are getting it today. Dear Devs nobody likes this one. Devs Please make the strongest color challenge a 6 day or 25 day challenge.

Or maybe lower it to 25 or something. Zzzz.

Anyway today's Behemoth Burrito has Electro as enhanced villian with Dr Doom and Human Torch, so you can do the create attack tile and if lucky get some strongest matches in.

If you haven't finished this week's Crash of the Titans you can equip Arrow to Mr Negative and match yellow until spidey is low health then retreat and repeat. Not gonna lie it's slow as hell but easy on health packs. Just put on youtube or netflix.

• Hellblazer666

ya 25 instead of 50 would be good. I actually did it pretty quickly with Shang Chi Valkyrie and Devpool

• Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,326 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 27 August 2024, 09:54

Yet another reminder that affiliations need to be revised, now that you are doing stuff like this. I could be fulfilling quests in the 1* DDQ node with my Yelena, but she's missing the "Enhanced" affiliation, even though she's Red Room.

If I made a list of all the missing affiliations, would you implement it? I reckon that'd be like 70% of the work.

• slidecage

@Hellblazer666 said:

@Hellblazer666 said:

Nah they will keep it so people are forced into buying skip the line

Lucky I was off Monday and got it

• Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker

Is the affiliation search broken? Search for mutants only returns a handful of results, and only Apocalypse as a villain, even though there are so many more.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,677 Chairperson of the Boards

I’m not sure why it isn’t working for you but my search for Mutants affiliation seems to capture all the appropriate people including the villains.

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,010 Chairperson of the Boards

@Zalasta said:
    Is the affiliation search broken? Search for mutants only returns a handful of results, and only Apocalypse as a villain, even though there are so many more.

It works fine for me.

• Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker

Yea, I’m a moron. I was selecting ability instead of affiliation. Need to cut back on the rum and coke’s.

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 255 Mover and Shaker

@Bzhai said:

@Hellblazer666 said:

@Hellblazer666 said:

Or maybe lower it to 25 or something. Zzzz.

Anyway today's Behemoth Burrito has Electro as enhanced villian with Dr Doom and Human Torch, so you can do the create attack tile and if lucky get some strongest matches in.

If you haven't finished this week's Crash of the Titans you can equip Arrow to Mr Negative and match yellow until spidey is low health then retreat and repeat. Not gonna lie it's slow as hell but easy on health packs. Just put on youtube or netflix.

For all the flak make 50 matches in strongest color gets, today quests took literally 20 secs. I am okay with make 50 matches in strongest color, the rewards justify the difficulty or annoyance factor.

I am also of the opinion, to make the quests harder as long as the rewards in vault value increases. I just don't want them to make the quests easier and then lower the rewards in vault accordingly.

• slidecage
    edited 10 September 2024, 21:09

Got my 2nd asended on pull 48 so the rest of the quest can go blank off 😆

They should redo the entire thing

Daily quest should be easy. No more then 20 mins tops

Weekly quest med wise. Few hours tops

Monthly quest make all quest at one time something like millstoned

Really though 6 months in the thing has become stale needs a major refresh

I think the rerun the same missions I think every Sunday is make 50 matches in strongest color. Might be wrong

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker

@slidecage said:
    Daily quest should be easy. No more then 20 mins tops

It takes you more than 20 minutes to complete most daily quests? That seems extreme. I wholeheartedly agree they should take less than that. I hope that for all but maybe the more junior rosters that is the case. Except for the 50 in strongest colors quests maybe and/or when you miss crucial characters in your roster. But even then I think 20+ minutes is a lot.