Wolverine (Old Man Logan) 5* - Rebalance & New Costume

124»

Comments

• pepitedechocolat
    pepitedechocolat Posts: 232 Tile Toppler

who are these 4 good ? I have cable and abigail but unsure of the two others ...

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,689 Chairperson of the Boards

@pepitedechocolat said:
    who are these 4 good ? I have cable and abigail but unsure of the two others ...

Armor Peggy and Samurai Daken, duh.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,561 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 22 August 2024, 15:17

Hahahahahaha new OML is awesome. lvl670 stats:

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,561 Chairperson of the Boards

Just cleared an entire PvE sub with him + boosted Thanos, ate a million boosted Court Deaths and didn't use a single health pack.

I'd say his healing is just fine.

• Painmonger
    Painmonger Posts: 161 Tile Toppler

Now that the rebalance is in the wild & we've had some time to test it out, anyone come across a good support to put on him? I haven't come up with much that helps him a lot so far.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,372 Chairperson of the Boards

@Painmonger said:
    Now that the rebalance is in the wild & we've had some time to test it out, anyone come across a good support to put on him? I haven't come up with much that helps him a lot so far.

Yellow supports (Peni, Sanctum) to accelerate his AOE, Tinkerer on a villainous ally to accelerate his nuke, Special Tile supports (AI, Chewie, Lockheed) to give him special tiles to destroy with his black, Blackbird to help him gain more black.

For Infinite Pursuit, I have been running Wolverine (Sanctum) with Banner Hulk (Peni) and Thanos (Tinkere). Add AP boosts in there and you usually hit with his yellow straight away, generate some strikes, destroy them with his Black, and then someone is usually downed to trigger Court Death.