[BOSS EVENT] AN EDUCATED WISH - 8/15/2024 - 8/18/2024

2»

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,154 Chairperson of the Boards

@bluewolf said:
    Supports remain hard to get because they only need a relatively small number of shards (depending on pulls) to max the rank vs characters which can literally absorb hundreds to thousands of covers before they’re maxed out.

Also they don’t seem to know how to monetize them properly. Selling R1 or 2 is to me a complete ignore but they keep doing it.

Well since you can't shard your way to a R1 support it makes sense to offer for money because to pull a specific one organically is going to be hard (only comes up once every 4 months and then is like 1/20 chance per draw).

KGB

• mgood2
    mgood2 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In

The game really needs to do a better job of letting us know when Boss Events are running. Didn’t realize one was going on until a little bit ago. Luckily I just missed the first one for both, but I’ve never had that happen before.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,334 Chairperson of the Boards

@mgood2 said:
    The game really needs to do a better job of letting us know when Boss Events are running. Didn’t realize one was going on until a little bit ago. Luckily I just missed the first one for both, but I’ve never had that happen before.

How can you miss it. Only thing running in pve