Deadpool Presents: Puzzlecon (and Best Friends)

2»

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 25 July 2024, 21:06

@bluewolf said:

@Codex said:

@WilliamK1983 said:
    Part III...QPM still cracks me up. Makes me happy that a reboot to the reboot might be happening.. So now that the very important issues have been resolved, whats going on with the taco token community challenge?

Don't fret, whatever the challenge is, i am sure it being tracked correctly and currently. It is probably waiting on Marvel approval.

You have to go see the movie and then go get tacos, take a selfie with your ticket stub/phone screen showing it. One token.

😈

One more token if you buy the special Deadpool popcorn bucket and take a photo with it.

KGB

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 935 Critical Contributor

@Codex said:

@WilliamK1983 said:
    Part III...QPM still cracks me up. Makes me happy that a reboot to the reboot might be happening.. So now that the very important issues have been resolved, whats going on with the taco token community challenge?

Don't fret, whatever the challenge is, i am sure it being tracked correctly and currently. It is probably waiting on Marvel approval.

I have my enigma machine ready and waiting just in case.

@bluewolf said:

@Codex said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

You have to go see the movie and then go get tacos, take a selfie with your ticket stub/phone screen showing it. One token.

😈

I'll have to buy a second phone, or set up some extra mirrors for a selfie. Prob just get a +2 stockpile after all my effort

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,764 Chairperson of the Boards

In all seriousness, did the Community Challenge start yesterday, or was that a typo for the date?

What’s going on with it?

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,247 Chairperson of the Boards

@bluewolf said:
    In all seriousness, did the Community Challenge start yesterday, or was that a typo for the date?

What’s going on with it?

It's goin on right now. We have to defeat multiversal deadpool villains using red powers, but we won't be given that information until the event is half way over and were too far gone to hit the goal.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,430 Chairperson of the Boards

What is this Deadpool wolfvie season says massive amount of quest to earn epic rewards

Don't see this

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 820 Critical Contributor

@BriMan2222 said:

@bluewolf said:

What’s going on with it?

It's goin on right now. We have to defeat multiversal deadpool villains using red powers, but we won't be given that information until the event is half way over and were too far gone to hit the goal.

Bri smashes it out of the park

• loose5682
    loose5682 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In

When do the insane rewards start?

• Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 591 Critical Contributor

@MPQBlaine said:

• New Deadpool & Wolverine vs MPQ (July 25th)
    • Deadpool & Wolverine vs MPQ - Rerun (August 8th)

Although the dialog changed in the story, Deadpool is saying Wolverine's lines. (It took me a while to figure this out. At first I felt a bit stupid for that, but then I realized that Deadpool is crazy and out of body and 3rd person references could be part of his norm.)

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 27 July 2024, 15:42

@turbomoose said:
    I think “The meeting “ needs to come out of retirement. We’ve had a lot of additions to the game this year which weren’t covered

I just watched the Deadpool & Wolverine movie.. it was strangely familiar. I went back to reread my "The Meeting Reboot" story.. I think the writers took some ideas from me! 😂

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/88830/the-meeting-reboot-part-vi-the-finale#latest