Deadpool Presents: Puzzlecon (and Best Friends)

MPQBlaine
MPQBlaine ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 170 Tile Toppler

We’ve finally got an intern in MARVEL Puzzle Quest and their first big task is putting together our latest convention, Deadpool Presents: Puzzlecon (and Best Friends) in celebration of the upcoming release of Deadpool & Wolverine!

Join our newest Killer with a Keyboard, MPQ's very own Devpool, as he drags along everyone’s favorite adamantium implanted best bub for tons of festivities in MPQ featuring never-before-seen character releases, insane rewards, new Daily Deadpool Quests, limited-timed events and so much more!

Deadpool & Wolverine Login Gifts

What’s a convention without some free merch? For a limited time players can login between (July 25th - August 22nd) to receive FREE covers for the following heroes:

• 3-Star Deadpool (Devpool)
  • 2-Star Wolverine (Astonishing)

Daily Play Token Vault

(July 25th - August 22nd)

Make sure to come back each day and play with Deadpool and his “Best Friends” to earn tokens to the limited “Deadpool & Wolverine Vault” during the event!

Daily Play Characters

5-Stars

• Cable (Nathan Summers)
  • Deadpool (Spirit of Vengeance)
  • Wolverine (Old Man Logan)

4-Stars

• Deadpool (Uncanny X-Force)
  • Elektra (Unkillable)
  • Negasonic (Modern)
  • Wolverine (X-Force)

3-Stars

• Deadpool (It's Me, Deadpool!)
  • Wolverine (Patch)

2-Stars

• Wolverine (Astonishing X-Men)

1-Stars

• Juggernaut (Classic)

NEW Deadpool Events

Whether he likes it or not, Wolverine begrudgingly joins Deadpool on a whacky adventure to take over MARVEL Puzzle Quest! Jump in and join this unlikely duo in a brand new PvE adventure. And of course don’t forget to jump in to tackle your “Deadpool Daily Quests” with your own best buddy!

• New Deadpool & Wolverine vs MPQ (July 25th)
  • Deadpool & Wolverine vs MPQ - Rerun (August 8th)

NEW Deadpool & Wolverine Season

(July 25th - August 22nd)
Throughout the event, Devpool has provided players with a massive amount of quests to earn epic rewards. Need to scratch that competitive itch with a claw or two? We’ve got you covered! Throughout the event, players can expect to take on the “Merc with the Mouth” himself and all of his “Best Friends” in the arena!

Devpool’s Taco Token Community Challenge

(July 25th - August 11th)
Devpool is in a bind and needs your help! Puzzlecon just started and he was supposed to order the food. Lend a hand by gathering 🌮 Taco Tokens 🌮 in our latest Community Challenge! Watch out for additional information soon.

Tagged:

Comments

• Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 329 Mover and Shaker

Didn’t the guys behind The Days before also rely on unpaid interns? I don’t know if I like where this is going…

• Dayraven
    Dayraven Posts: 29 Just Dropped In

Look, when I said “intern Deadpool”, I meant what you should do to him not what job he should have.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,430 Chairperson of the Boards

That Deadpool season. That is just normal pvp season but with a name. It's not going to be two seasons running same timeb

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,150 Chairperson of the Boards

Wait so a new character is actually a Dev?!?! OK but slightly self indulgent!

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 790 Critical Contributor

I think “The meeting “ needs to come out of retirement. We’ve had a lot of additions to the game this year which weren’t covered

• dxanders
    dxanders Posts: 130 Tile Toppler

Wait, so did BC actually hire a new intern, or are they just making a joke about DP being the new intern?

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,397 Chairperson of the Boards

@ThisisClemFandango said:
    Ikr? It's like those douchebags that refer to themselves in 3rd person. Absolute plebs.
    Rest assured my friends, ClemFandango ain't gonna be doing that

Wait your name is ClemFandango? I thought your name was ThisisClemFandango?!?

My MPQ life is a lie....

• Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 246 Tile Toppler

@turbomoose said:
    I think “The meeting “ needs to come out of retirement. We’ve had a lot of additions to the game this year which weren’t covered

Punisher was one of my alliance family mates. He said he retired for good after his last post and left the alliance.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 820 Critical Contributor

@rainkingucd said:

Ikr? It's like those douchebags that refer to themselves in 3rd person. Absolute plebs.
    Rest assured my friends, ClemFandango ain't gonna be doing that

Wait your name is ClemFandango? I thought your name was ThisisClemFandango?!?

My MPQ life is a lie....

Hello Steven.., can you hear me?

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 935 Critical Contributor

@turbomoose said:

I second this.

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker

@Bubba3210 said:

@turbomoose said:

Punisher was one of my alliance family mates. He said he retired for good after his last post and left the alliance.

His forum profile says ‘last active: July 12, 2024’, so there is hope yet!

• will7612
    will7612 Posts: 98 Match Maker

We should form a Comittee > @Punisher5784 said:

@Zarqa said:

@Bubba3210 said:

@turbomoose said:

I'm happy to hear players still want "The Meeting" posts. Yes, I am currently retired for the 17th time but I usually checkout the Forums when I'm bored to see what's new. Maybe something new will peak my interest and I'll return again.

Glad to hear that, you have a lot of people on your side!!!!!!!!!!!

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 820 Critical Contributor

@Punisher5784 said:

@Zarqa said:

@Bubba3210 said:

@turbomoose said:

I'm happy to hear players still want "The Meeting" posts. Yes, I am currently retired for the 17th time but I usually checkout the Forums when I'm bored to see what's new. Maybe something new will peak my interest and I'll return again.

The og macdaddy of mpq forum ladies and gents

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards

@Punisher5784 said:

@Zarqa said:

@Bubba3210 said:

@turbomoose said:

The og macdaddy of mpq forum ladies and gents

That's right, they call me Punis-Her

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 935 Critical Contributor

Part III...QPM still cracks me up. Makes me happy that a reboot to the reboot might be happening.. So now that the very important issues have been resolved, whats going on with the taco token community challenge?

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker

@WilliamK1983 said:
    Part III...QPM still cracks me up. Makes me happy that a reboot to the reboot might be happening.. So now that the very important issues have been resolved, whats going on with the taco token community challenge?

Don't fret, whatever the challenge is, i am sure it being tracked correctly and currently. It is probably waiting on Marvel approval.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,764 Chairperson of the Boards

@Codex said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

Don't fret, whatever the challenge is, i am sure it being tracked correctly and currently. It is probably waiting on Marvel approval.

You have to go see the movie and then go get tacos, take a selfie with your ticket stub/phone screen showing it. One token.

😈