Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,057 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Chipster22 said:

@ThaRoadWarrior said:
    Lucky's rank 3 changed ability is probably going to be very exploitable:

RANK 3
    When you make a match in the team's strongest color, Empower a friendly Strike tile by 320%.

If that's going up by 320% of current value every strongest color match, that will scale real fast.

I wonder if the % sign is a typo and the strike tiles are increased by 320 not 320%

Pretty sure it's percentage since they said they wanted to move in that direction so support powers scaled across all character tiers.

At +320 it wouldn't be that useful in 5 star land but would be over powering in 2 and 3 star land and just right in 4 star land.

KGB

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 27 June 2024, 05:20
    Options

@Chipster22
    Wonder no more. It’s live now. 320% is correct.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,262 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@KGB said:

@Chipster22 said:

@ThaRoadWarrior said:
    Lucky's rank 3 changed ability is probably going to be very exploitable:

RANK 3
    When you make a match in the team's strongest color, Empower a friendly Strike tile by 320%.

If that's going up by 320% of current value every strongest color match, that will scale real fast.

I wonder if the % sign is a typo and the strike tiles are increased by 320 not 320%

Pretty sure it's percentage since they said they wanted to move in that direction so support powers scaled across all character tiers.

At +320 it wouldn't be that useful in 5 star land but would be over powering in 2 and 3 star land and just right in 4 star land.

KGB

I haven't tried it yet, but it seems to me like if you are hitting 320% every strongest color match, and it's operating exponentially, taking a 5* sized strike to a really massive number won't take super long.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,332 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Mini buff: Arc Reactor now available to be equipped to "Stark Tech" affiliation and not just Iron Man

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 449 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@rainkingucd said:
    Mini buff: Arc Reactor now available to be equipped to "Stark Tech" affiliation and not just Iron Man

Nice!!! Put that on Riri and green supports on Jane and 3rd character, really speed up that team.