2»

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,346 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@Bowgentle said:

@slidecage said:
    Wonder if the game could be set up for. Cp vault. Then again what would the cost be 100 cp per pull. Ouch

What?
    You want to spend CP on a vault that gives... CP?
    Your posts make less sense every day.

Spend 100 CP and unlock the "slidecage translator"!

Is that what the kids are calling it nowadays?

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,049 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 25 February 2024, 17:02
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@slidecage said:
    Wonder if the game could be set up for. Cp vault. Then again what would the cost be 100 cp per pull. Ouch

What?

No a cp vault that you would pull say like 40 items so many 5s But with better odds say something like the hoilday vaults but with cp instead of hp

Like instead of 7 percent chance it's like a 20 or 25 percent chance to pull

Or any kind of vault that you would use cp instead of hp

Like said on major pain pills so most time I'm not writing down everything I'm thinking lol

also doing 3 things at once.. thinking way too much stuff ect ect ect.. could be worse i could done what i did last year at work and every word that came out of my mouth was a cuss word.. shocked i was never fired :)

• mani82
    mani82 Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    edited 25 February 2024, 16:36
    Options

@slidecage said:

@Bowgentle said:

@slidecage said:

What?

No a cp vault that you would pull say like 40 items so many 5s But with better odds say something like the hoilday vaults but with cp instead of hp

Like instead of 7 percent chance it's like a 20 or 25 percent chance to pull

Or any kind of vault that you would use cp instead of hp

Like said on major pain pills so most time I'm not writing down everything I'm thinking lol

Still need a dictionary with google translate from slidecage language ;no offence all in fun

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options

I don't think I'd spend CP on this store (even if I had any) but all the tokens I've earned make this an excellent store! Already got 5 extra 4* covers ( and 100 4* bonus shards) which is far more then I would usually get out of the same events.
    With more tokens on the way from the rest of the pvp/pve placements and progress I might even luck into a 5*.
    More of this please devs!

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I like that the tokens are add-ons to the regular rewards, not replacements.
    This makes them very, very good.
    Pulled 5 or 6 5s from something like 40 tokens so far.

• TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options

They are a nice addition, would welcome a permanent version (with whole 2* tier in place of Nightcrawler) as a token level above Mighty.
    I'd nominate "Superior" as the new name. :)

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,507 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

The tokens are replacing CP rewards for the most part, but at a much higher rate than 10:1 so it's fine.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@GrimSkald said:

@Bowgentle said:

The tokens are replacing CP rewards for the most part, but at a much higher rate than 10:1 so it's fine.

Are they?
    There's 18 CP at 1200, PLUS the tokens.

• Wilger
    Wilger Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options

Tokens are verry nice. But so far not one Nightcrawler.
    Thoug the 3 :/ 5* Moon Knight covers where a plus so got him champed.

• GrimSkald
    Options

@Wilger said:

Yeah, I've pulled around 30 and haven't gotten one either. I wonder if he's not in the store.

Has anyone pulled him?

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Yes, a couple.

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options

@GrimSkald said:

@Wilger said:

Yeah, I've pulled around 30 and haven't gotten one either. I wonder if he's not in the store.

Has anyone pulled him?

LRs, standards, elites, heroics, he's everywhere to be expected, and then some. Just keep pulling, just keep pulling ....

• GrimSkald
    Options

@JoeHandle said:

@GrimSkald said:

@Wilger said:

Has anyone pulled him?

LRs, standards, elites, heroics, he's everywhere to be expected, and then some. Just keep pulling, just keep pulling ....

So far I got one from a LR on Tuesday, one more from a random token, one more from "the Hunt" vault, and that's it. This is hardly the "plenty of chances" to get him that they said it would be. I did buy the Ascended 3* since he's my favorite Marvel character and I figured why not, but still - the only places I've seen him in a reliable way is the Ascension Essentials and the Hunt vaults.

Doing the math it looks like you have a 7% chance to pull 2* Nightcrawler from his store. That's pretty low, between 1/13 and 1/14. I've gotten over 40 pulls from the store, though, and I haven't seen him, so I repeat the question -- has anyone pulled him from this store?

• Markot
    Markot Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options

I have pulled him once from this token.
    My overal results are so far after I opened 44 of those tokens:
    5*: 3 (aprox. 7%, should be 10%)
    4*: 20 (aprox. 45%, should be 33%)
    3*: 20 (aprox. 45%, should be 50%)
    2* Nightcrawler: 1 (aprox. 2%, should be 7%)

and 5 times bonus 5* shards:
    50 shards: 4
    125 shards: 0
    500 shards: 1

All opened tokens were PVP and PVE rewards, I expect few more today after PVE end.

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options

@GrimSkald said:

@JoeHandle said:

@GrimSkald said:

@Wilger said:

Has anyone pulled him?

So far I got one from a LR on Tuesday, one more from a random token, one more from "the Hunt" vault, and that's it. This is hardly the "plenty of chances" to get him that they said it would be. I did buy the Ascended 3* since he's my favorite Marvel character and I figured why not, but still - the only places I've seen him in a reliable way is the Ascension Essentials and the Hunt vaults.

Doing the math it looks like you have a 7% chance to pull 2* Nightcrawler from his store. That's pretty low, between 1/13 and 1/14. I've gotten over 40 pulls from the store, though, and I haven't seen him, so I repeat the question -- has anyone pulled him from this store?

Ah, there's a key word ... "Chances"

There are a lot of chances to pull the new 2*, more than there are four new 3*s.

But chances are just that, chances.

I hope you hit a better streak soon.