ascended lighting vaults/lighting vaults

Options
2»

Comments

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options

@NMANOZ1 said:
    Need a lightning vault with all 10 being roster slots.

Unfortunately, not how the lightning vaults are setup ... or, for that matter, any of the vaults. They have to have a more desirable pull and several less desirable pulls. So, IF this was to appear, it'd probably be like the one featuring LTs ... Bundle of 3 slots, bundle of 2 slots, slot, slot, slot, a few tokens, and ofc, iso on 10th base.

@Bowgentle said:

@NMANOZ1 said:

No we don't.
    After the Christmas vaults, a lot of people have 100+ empty slots.
    I have 126.

A "lot" of people in a certain bubble, who were particularly and more-or-less immediately helped by ascension. People with lots of maxed dupes. Which was great ... but not true for the masses.

My main account has 28 open, the number is going up and down, and I think it will go up. For a while.

My alt, tho, is locked up.

No matter how many slots are open, unless there are slots available from other sources, or new releases end, then you will eventually have to buy slots. Maybe not for a loooooong time, but the game is 10yrs old, and quite a lot of people, esp those with tons of open slots ATM, are at 3,000+ days. They seem to be in for the long haul!

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,346 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I personally have 5 open slots right now.

2NC will in short order, probably, require 2 slots. Which is interesting since the typical 4* release only requires 1 for a very very long time given dilution.

That said I doubt they would put up a Lighting Vault with roster slots essentially at half price (10 for 6000 hp).

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,049 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 20 February 2024, 15:33
    Options

@bluewolf said:
    Today I got the Lightning vault as I could use all the contents. The Carol Communicator (R5 for me) shards converted at 2:1 to my favorite (RTF) so I got 100 there.

All others worked as expected so I got 400 shards total for it.

Forget what was offered. The carol thing it pushed u to r5 right it wasn't offered

I need to check I think I got 50 slots or so

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,966 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@NMANOZ1 said:

No we don't.
    I have 126.

I've got 123, but it's almost all from ascending dupes. I didn't bother going hard into the Christmas vault because I already had all those 5s maxed out.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@Bowgentle said:

@NMANOZ1 said:

No we don't.
    I have 126.

I've got 123, but it's almost all from ascending dupes. I didn't bother going hard into the Christmas vault because I already had all those 5s maxed out.

I did too, but 18 latest were too good to pass on.

• bluewolf
    Options

@slidecage said:

@bluewolf said:
    Today I got the Lightning vault as I could use all the contents. The Carol Communicator (R5 for me) shards converted at 2:1 to my favorite (RTF) so I got 100 there.

Forget what was offered. The carol thing it pushed u to r5 right it wasn't offered

I am not sure what you’re asking, but I had the R5 CC from an Anniversary vault.

• slidecage
    Options

@bluewolf said:

@slidecage said:

@bluewolf said:

I am not sure what you’re asking, but I had the R5 CC from an Anniversary vault.

Was asking whAt rank was that support rank in store must missed that vault

Tues lighting deal really sucked only 4 stars

• bluewolf
    edited 21 February 2024, 14:50
    Options

@slidecage said:

@bluewolf said:

@slidecage said:

@bluewolf said:

Was asking whAt rank was that support rank in store must missed that vault

Tues lighting deal really sucked only 4 stars

The Carol's Communicator Rank 5 was in a Lightning Vault back in October (I think); maybe November. They had several days in a row (?) where various Rank 5 Supports were in Lightning Vaults. I cannot remember them all, but that was the only one I got because of the perk that heals the supported character when SAPs are matched, which has been very valuable for me when playing various Challenge Nodes. It's a little less important now but for a while I mostly ran BRB/Mthor/Polaris in those, with Mthor getting the CC because she took most of the damage due to my team's levels and her being a modern 5 and tanking over BRB in most colors.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Quantum, Avenger's Tower, Sanctum, Element guns, off the top of my head.
    Useful stuff.

• slidecage
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    Quantum, Avenger's Tower, Sanctum, Element guns, off the top of my head.
    Useful stuff.

Thanks all need to look but think missed most of them