Change my mind

Options
2»

Comments

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,507 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@meadowsweet said:
    Since we're just spit-balling ideas that'll never happen, here's mine...

A new lightning round begins every 2 hours, 24/7. They rotate randomly through all 321 characters in the game. You can always see who the next five will be. But when you enter one, it locks you out of the next four (eight hour cooldown between rounds.) So there's periodically an interesting diversion for you, you can enter about the same number per week as you can now, they're not mostly during the Tuesday & Wednesday workday or while you should be sleeping, and it hedges a little bit to protect the OCD maximizers from driving themselves (and their loved ones) insane.

This is definitely an interesting idea and would work well in the current system -- better than the current set up.

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 16 January 2024, 22:23
    Options

Sorry I'm so slow to the topic. It took longer than I thought to find a good specimen.

"On topic" I think this would make for an interesting change up. More variety in the game is always good in my opinion.

• Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 517 Critical Contributor
    Options

With the 12-hour PvP shift we are currently experiencing, I wouldn't mind some 24/7 LRs.