A mostly useless poll to help my indecisiveness

2»

Comments

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,297 Chairperson of the Boards
    Old Lady Peggy*

@DAZ0273 said:
    I wonder where he gets all of his cars from? He must have some sort of sweet deal with an NYC scrapyard or something to be able to lob them all over the place. I hope he isn't just throwing random peoples cars off the street as that would in fact make him somewhat of a menace! I guess in Marvel NYC you probably have "Third Party Super Hero Damage" as standard on the insurance.

I've had him for a long time and never thrown more than 1 car in a match, ever. At that rate he could be saving up and buying his own every time.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,297 Chairperson of the Boards
    Old Lady Peggy*

@DAZ0273 said:

@Scofie said:

@DAZ0273 said:
    I wonder where he gets all of his cars from? He must have some sort of sweet deal with an NYC scrapyard or something to be able to lob them all over the place. I hope he isn't just throwing random peoples cars off the street as that would in fact make him somewhat of a menace! I guess in Marvel NYC you probably have "Third Party Super Hero Damage" as standard on the insurance.

I've had him for a long time and never thrown more than 1 car in a match, ever. At that rate he could be saving up and buying his own every time.

Maybe that explains why that power is so expensive? It is a analogy for the painful cost of car ownership and the frustrating cost of car insurance that makes you want to throw your car at somebody.

This game is so deep.

It got the inflation analogy too. Back in the day (2 months ago) a Standard Token was worth 100 Iso-8. Now, in the right hands) it's worth 1250 Iso-8 or more (or 62HP, 6 CP or 0.25LT). That's pretty accurate economic modeling right there.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Killmonger

@DAZ0273 said:
    I guess in Marvel NYC you probably have "Third Party Super Hero Damage" as standard on the insurance.

Yep. No way Spidey could afford his own insurance.

Different out of the mask though - he'd have low premiums because he's such a good Parker.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards

@DrClever said:

@DAZ0273 said:
    I guess in Marvel NYC you probably have "Third Party Super Hero Damage" as standard on the insurance.

Yep. No way Spidey could afford his own insurance.

Different out of the mask though - he'd have low premiums because he's such a good Parker.

Oh that was dreadful which of course makes it awesome! 😎