Guess the next character

Options
2»

Comments

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options

I'm not a fan of in game pets as characters, especially back to back; it just doesn't appeal to me.

But it is what it is.

There's a squirrel that had the power cosmic and a dog that can possess people... Among others...

If we're getting the best pet ever, I'd assume it would be one of those... Or some guy who is just a really loyal sidekick.

The thought of a squirrel possibly being stronger than most of the roster saddens me though.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 656 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Blackstone said:
    I'm not a fan of in game pets as characters, especially back to back; it just doesn't appeal to me.

But it is what it is.

There's a squirrel that had the power cosmic and a dog that can possess people... Among others...

If we're getting the best pet ever, I'd assume it would be one of those... Or some guy who is just a really loyal sidekick.

The thought of a squirrel possibly being stronger than most of the roster saddens me though.

There's still part of me that hates that god emperor doom is so overwhelming useless and apparently worse than kittens.

• Blackstone
    Options

@ThisisClemFandango said:

@Blackstone said:

But it is what it is.

There's still part of me that hates that god emperor doom is so overwhelming useless and apparently worse than kittens.

Agreed.

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@Carnifex said:
    The most owned pet in the world is a dog, with one third of all households owning at least one dog. There is estimated to be 2.2billion households on the planet, so one third of this is 733 333 333 households. This number starts with 7, which is considered a lucky number. Lucky is also a Marvel dog. Mathematics was used to to figure this out, therefore the next character will be Thomas Sorenson, the Mathemanic!

Carnifex smashes it out of the park, nice work chap

• samael64
    samael64 Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options

I'm guessing it will be Ms. Lion, potentialy from an alternate reality where Ms. Lion was bitten by the spider instead of Peter.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,023 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I did think that because they love spider people we could have man-man, Peter who didn't get bit and has no powers at all.
    I'm an ideas man.

Spiders-man, the version of spider man who is actually thousands of spiders clustered together in the form of a man.

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:

I did think that because they love spider people we could have man-man, Peter who didn't get bit and has no powers at all.
    I'm an ideas man.

Spiders-man, the version of spider man who is actually thousands of spiders clustered together in the form of a man.

I tip my hat to you sir, ludicrous idea

• BriMan2222
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:

I'm an ideas man.

He's actually a real marvel character

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Carnifex said:
    The most owned pet in the world is a dog, with one third of all households owning at least one dog. There is estimated to be 2.2billion households on the planet, so one third of this is 733 333 333 households. This number starts with 7, which is considered a lucky number. Lucky is also a Marvel dog. Mathematics was used to to figure this out, therefore the next character will be Thomas Sorenson, the Mathemanic!

You know what else is lucky? Hitting the Jackpot.

MJ / Paul (Duo, a la cloak and dagger) incoming.

Because if there is one thing that can end the Spider-Verse, it's probably Paul

• Blackstone
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:

@BriMan2222 said:

I'm an ideas man.

He's actually a real marvel character

This makes it even more ridiculous... Though the story gets a bit dark.

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 957 Critical Contributor
    Options

PET is the airport code for Aeroporto Internacional de Pelotas, https://airportcodes.aero/PET, so my guess is Captain Brazil

• Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2023
    Options

I miss the days when every clue led to Dazzler.

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    We don't have any bears, right? Do they make good pets?

Lord Byron thought so, he kept a bear when he was at university.
    What about a squirrel? Tippy-toe is available.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Kahmon said:
    I miss the days when every clue led to Dazzler.

Here ya go

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,575 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Could it be Puff's brother, Pete the Magic Dragon?

• ProfShoehorn
    ProfShoehorn Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options

I am going to interpret “pet” as a verb instead of a noun…

What would be a better petting than one from four arms?

4-star Forearm (Forehead Petter) incoming.

• BriMan2222
    Options

Just posted to fb

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,575 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Happy to see Moon Girl (and DD), but really hoping for a costume from the animated series!

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 716 Critical Contributor
    Options

Don't think anyone had a Dev Dino variant in the forum pool. Hope the feeder situation gets straightened out. 5* Rex is hangry.