MPQ Developer Q&A November 2023 (QUESTIONS)

Options
13»

Comments

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,172 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@fight4thedream said:
    Are there any plans to use Quandary further to help expand MPQ-lore? The game notably lacks an overarching narrative structure. I think Quandary would be perfect to help establish a narrative environment for the player to explore and operate in.

I know that early on, the game was actually called "Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign" and that the idea was it'd adapt just that storyline as the overall narrative. I think most of the early PvEs followed along with it, and that's one reason that Dark Avengers are everywhere.

Does anybody who read that storyline in the comics (I did not) know if they ever finished it? They changed the name of the game when they started expanding past that.

• Jash735
    Jash735 Posts: 80 Match Maker
    Options

Can we get a QoL improvement with the in-game chat feature? More specifically, make it so we can type bigger messages and also allow us to use links.

This would make it much easier to coordinate with your alliance on strategy for the boss events and other general useful information.

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Well i submitted it in the google form, but maybe I need to post also? Anywhoo,

Are there any plans to bump up the various rewards that were lowered a few years ago? Getting 10 HP as a reward is a bit meh.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,927 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

If you double max champ before ascending it can cost 21-29% more covers to get to 550 than if you bind a max champ with a max cover duplicate. Was this by design (if so why?) or an oversight (if so, will it be fixed?)

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,172 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Are you able to provide an official policy that lets players know exactly when and under what conditions Customer Service will do cover swaps? Many players are unaware of when swaps are and are not allowed. This would help your CS team and help those players as well.

This discussion has been closed.