**** Spider-Man: India (Pavitr Prabhakar) ****

Options
IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
edited November 2023 in Character Details

Spider-Man: India (Pavitr Prabhakar)
4-Star Rarity
Affiliations: Heroes, Spider-Verse, Multiversal, Street Level, Enhanced

"Pavitr Prabhakar is a young, agile Spider-Man from Mumbattan who shoots the most incredible kaleidoscopic, mandala-shaped webs."

Abilities listed at level 70/270/370
Health: 3779/13995/28659

Mandala Web - Purple Passive
(PASSIVE) Pavtir's webs are works of art. So much so enemies sometimes even fail to see them till they're caught. At the start of battle, create 2 Web Spin Trap Tiles. At the start of each turn, create 1 Web Spin Trap tile.
Whenever a friendly Web Spin Trap tile is matched or destroyed, create 1 Web tile(s).
270: N/A | 370: N/A

• Level 2: Create 1 additional Web Tile if matched or destroyed by the enemy team.
    • 270: N/A | 370: N/A
  • Level 3: Create 2 additional Web Tiles if matched or destroyed by the enemy team.
  • Level 4: Create 2 Web Tiles.
  • Level 5: Create 3 Web Spin Trap tiles. Create 3 Web tiles, plus 3 additional Web Tile if matched or destroyed by the enemy team.

Chai Break - Blue Passive
(PASSIVE) There's always time for a nice chai, even if it leaves your enemies hanging. If Pavitr is to take ability damage and there are 10 or more total Web tiles, he takes 5% less damage for each friendly Web Spin Trap tile, and the enemy is stunned for 1 turns.

At the start of the turn, Pavitr regains 463 health for each stunned enemy.
270: 902 health | 370: 1859 health

• Level 2: Take 12% less damage.
    • 270: 902 health | 370: 1859 health
  • Level 3: If there are 9 or more Web tiles, take 20% less damage. Heal 509 health.
    • 270: 992 health | 370: 2045 health
  • Level 4: If there are 8 or more Web tiles, take 25% less damage and stun the enemy for 2 turns.
    • 270: 992 health | 370: 2045 health
  • Level 5: Take 35% less damage and stun the enemy for 3 turns. Heal 556 health.
    • 270: 1082 health | 370: 2231 health

Bracelet Roundabout - 8 Green AP
Pavitr winds up for the one, two, three punch, striking foes with feet, fists, and his bracelets. Deals 306 damage to the enemy team for each Web tile on the board, plus 5% for each time he has reduced damage from Chai Break (max 8 times).
270: 595 damage | 370: 1227 damage

• Level 2: Deal 389 damage, plus 10%.
    • 270: 756 damage | 370: 1558 damage
  • Level 3: Deal 465 damage, plus 15%.
    • 270: 904 damage | 370: 1865 damage
  • Level 4: Deal 621 damage, plus 20%.
    • 270: 1208 damage | 370: 2491 damage
  • Level 5: Deal 936 damage, plus 25%.
    • 270: 1821 damage | 370: 3755 damage

Feeder Update

Comments

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

As per my post in the other thread, he seems like he might be good for passive web generation.

Blue us much harder to judge. How often will it proc and to what effect? I want to try him against passive damage tickers like Medusa or BB. Will he really be able to proc each turn to ignore damage and stun opponents?

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Another 4 star that doesn't feed anyone? Seriously? That's a pretty serious downside, particularly when there are two 5 stars now that don't have feeders.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options

On the green is the limit of "max 8 times" for the base damage per web tile out or the bonus damage for each time chai break goes off? Or both I guess?

• amigopdude22
    amigopdude22 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options

@Pantera236 said:
    On the green is the limit of "max 8 times" for the base damage per web tile out or the bonus damage for each time chai break goes off? Or both I guess?

It reads as the latter, so the bonus damage. 40% max bonus at level 1 and 200% max bonus at level 5.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@amigopdude22 said:

@Pantera236 said:

It reads as the latter, so the bonus damage. 40% max bonus at level 1 and 200% max bonus at level 5.

That's how I'm reading it too but that means it could get out of hand. Especially at 672, obviously would take a while to get him that high but not impossible.

• DonkeyTeeth
    DonkeyTeeth Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options

@IceIX His sub name in here and social media is Pavitr Prabhakar, the in-game preview shows it as Spider-verse. Did it get changed or is it wrong in-game?

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,942 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2023
    Options

His Green doing AOE damage per web tile is going to make him an absolute killer when paired with someone like 2099 who can flood the board with web tiles.

At L270 he does 1821 per web tile so with 10 tiles out that's 18210 team damage and at L370 that's 37550 and that's not a lot of web tiles when teamed with someone like 2099.

I suspect he, 2099 and another web tile character of choice (say 4 star Spider Gwen who does team heal on web tile match) will make for a great shield sim team with the AOE, 2 stun colors, 5 active color powers (3 of which do damage) and the 6th doing passive damage.

KGB

• bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options

I'm surprised Spider-rex isn't feeding Pavitr, feeding Venom-Rex.

The feeder flow chart for Spider- and Venom-Rex showed a "Coming Soon" character as the feeder link between those two. It's been over 4 months since the Rex characters. How soon is "soon"?

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

It seems a powerful 4* to be ascended and then stunning everybody.
    Nothing much besides that, except to level him a lot and then stunlock polaris forever.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,637 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I still think De-Limiting Devil Dino makes sense for Venom Dino feeder. If you are worried about a non Spider connection then release a Spider Costume for DD and voila!

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,312 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I wish they had put up the events surrounding the launch….communication is not great lately.

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options

@bladewing said:
    I'm surprised Spider-rex isn't feeding Pavitr, feeding Venom-Rex.

The feeder flow chart for Spider- and Venom-Rex showed a "Coming Soon" character as the feeder link between those two. It's been over 4 months since the Rex characters. How soon is "soon"?

I think we're still waiting for Kraventooth.

• Reaper70
    Reaper70 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options

Thanks for ruining the game with more stupid Spider characters, apparently you devs don’t understand we are sick of these and venomous characters. You just made it easy for me to quit playing this game. Hopefully this gets back to someone who has pull and does something about it.

• WhiteBomber
    WhiteBomber Posts: 96 Match Maker
    Options

They'll be back, we aaaaaaalways come back!

You could make this the lamest or most offensive character of all time, but, as long as their abilities are fun, good or interesting, they're ok in my book.

• NemoAbernnigan
    NemoAbernnigan Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Reaper70 said:
    Thanks for ruining the game with more stupid Spider characters, apparently you devs don’t understand we are sick of these and venomous characters. You just made it easy for me to quit playing this game. Hopefully this gets back to someone who has pull and does something about it.

Web tiles have been a part of the game as long as I've been playing, but had far fewer characters that created or interacted with them than other special types like CDs, repeaters, strike/protect/attack tiles, etc... I don't particularly mind an influx of web tile characters, just because gameplay wise it's expanding the number of synergy teams of the special tile reliant variety. I am a bit bummed that none of the new Spider characters has been the British punk rock Spidey from the new Spider Verse movie though. Hoping he's the next 4* Spider. Web tile matches/destruction dealing damage to a random enemy as a passive, turning selected web tiles into critical tiles, and making an auto
    match/doing random tile swaps or tile destruction automatically on your turn start for every x web tiles would be be a fun punk rock kit. Make it random character for the first ability, random web tiles for the second, and stick with the random tile swaps/destructions for the third and you've got a great anarchy kit. Red, Green & Black for colors, so he teams up with 4* Miles and 2099 well would be nice. Maybe give a damage or AP steal style active to one of the passives.

Long ramble short, I don't mind a bunch of extra Spider characters as long as it improves gameplay with new synergy and fun combinations. X-Men, Spider-Man, The Hulk, The Avengers, and I guess Fantastic 4 as the 5th make up the top 5 franchises of Marvel, so a proliferation of Spider characters makes sense, as does a mechanic that is specific to them, or at least it makes sense to me hahaha.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

@KGB said:
    His Green doing AOE damage per web tile is going to make him an absolute killer when paired with someone like 2099 who can flood the board with web tiles.

Looks to me like he'll generate web tiles pretty well himself - although it might be that he's not best with his purple at 5.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Reaper70 said:

How I'd like that people quitting the game did it in a silent way, and not coming here to announce it!
    And when it's for a so stupid reason, even more.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

But then how would we know to look at them and admire how clever and principled they are?