Black Knight vs Ikaris?

Options
2»

Comments

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I also always put taskmasters sword anytime it’s a hero featured there and used some green/black damage boosts as I had 99 and won the first one in like 3-4 turns and the second one in under a minute. Never really had a thought of it being difficult at all.

• nwahs086
    nwahs086 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options

Put the power stone on him, and it makes it a lot easier.

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I actually thought this was an easy fight. chase yellow first, then black. Fire yellow to go airborne, and spam prots. Chase black when Ikaris is in the air.

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,023 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I’m just not doing it. Black knight had flown under the radar as not only a **** support character but also a **** damage dealer because Puck is still the worst 4* ever. Unless a miracle happens and his kit completely changed when he’s ascended (does anybody have him ascended?), it still is just horrible.

• his damage is BEYOND terrible
    • the shields he makes aren’t much better
    • Everything he destroys, you deal no damage or gain AP
    • wth is the point of his black power? All it really does is not let him get one-shot.

His yellow is probably his best power despite it being strangely tied to ONLY fortifying black CDs.

His kit is an absolute MESS.

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 601 Critical Contributor
    Options

The best part is you get to fight Ikaris in both fights.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,952 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I think Black Knight isn't ascendable yet.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Phumade said:
    I actually thought this was an easy fight. chase yellow first, then black.

Which is fine if you luck out and he's not got enough purple to go airborne already. If he gets those two matches you're not doing any damage to him and he's doing extra to you.

• JaGo
    JaGo Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options

@The_dogma said:
    Green/black AP boost, all AP boost, and Taskmasters Blade got me there with a level 70 Black Knight. Being able to fire off powers before Ikaris with the damage boost from the sword got me there decently fast

Thanks for the Taskmaster Blade comment. I often forget about supports and had this one parked on a random character. It definitely made this easy where otherwise I would have been just as frustrated as others here.

-JaGo