MPQ Developer Q&A October 2023 (Questions)

Options
13»

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,962 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Can we get a confirmation pop-up added so that before you lose it asks if you want to retreat instead.

This mostly happens when CD's go off that kill the entire team and happens especially with the Mindless ones when I lose track of which one has which Green CD. I'd like to retreat rather than lose and use 3 health packs.

KGB

• _TrashPanda
    _TrashPanda Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options

@KGB said:
    Can we get a confirmation pop-up added so that before you lose it asks if you want to retreat instead.

This mostly happens when CD's go off that kill the entire team and happens especially with the Mindless ones when I lose track of which one has which Green CD. I'd like to retreat rather than lose and use 3 health packs.

KGB

Wow. That's an easy button if I've heard one. The Game is already set so that we win 95% of matches. Now you want them to make it so that the 5% we don't win, we can't "lose". I'd personally rather they increase the health pack regen up to 15-20 and/ or set it so that the game treats the regen health packs and regular health packs separately so that regen health packs are used 1st.

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 450 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:

@slidecage said:
    When or IF we will ever see 6 star people

They've answered this in past Q&A. There are no plans to ever do 6 stars at the moment.

Too many people want to read too far into that "at the moment" qualifier. They really can't speak about certain things in definites like that, it's the closest we'll get.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,923 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2023
    Options

If you double max champ a character before binding/ascending it can cost 21% - 29% more covers to get them to 550 than if you bind a max champ with a max cover duplicate. Was this by design or an oversight and if the former, could you explain the rationale; and if the latter, are there plans to fix?

Edit: Just realized I’m passed the deadline for questions on the Google Form. Hopefully this makes it through. If not I’ll have to remember to ask again. A lot of speculation from players on this and would be nice to hear from an official source.

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,196 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Any chance of leaving the times as is when DST ends?

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 958 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Waddles_Pines said:

DST ended in the US this past Sunday (Nov 5).

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,196 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@MoosePrime said:

@Waddles_Pines said:

DST ended in the US this past Sunday (Nov 5).

Yeah. What I meant is now lightning rounds are on the even hours instead of odd last week. And for dpvmpq events ended at 6/11/4/10/1.