MPQ Developer Q&A September 2023 (ANSWERS)

Options
YumeWarlock
YumeWarlock Posts: 22 Just Dropped In

Hi everyone!
Here are the answers to some of your Dev questions from September.
We had a lot of questions this month as well and tried to answer as many as possible leading up to the 10th Anniversary events and activities!

Thanks again.

1. @ShionSinX [Official Forums]
    Question: Now that roster slot tokens are a thing, any chance we get those as Shield Rank and/or Shield Resupply rewards?

Answer: Once we get through the very cramped Anniversary and holiday timings, we'll be able to shift a bit of time to things like this. It's pretty true that Shield Ranks haven't had an update in about... forever?

2. @Tom7883 [MPQ the game]
    Question: Have you considered revisiting Moonknight (Avatar of Khonshu)? He has a unique and fun power set, but his powers currently cost too much to be effective. It would be nice to see his green and black set at 6 or 7, and his purple set at 4 or 5.

Answer: We may take a look at him in the future, but I'm not sure this would turn out the way you want it to. Purple set at 5 AP for example, would mean the ability would pretty much read "PASSIVE: Immune to Stun" with further levels getting very limited Trap tile damage.

3. OrbitingDeath [Discord]
    Question: Will future boss events stop allowing mercs to be used?

Answer: A lot of the way that signups and tracking for events work is pretty well hard coded. So it's a not insignificant amount of work to change the fundamentals. We're looking at a lot of things in regards to how events run in general, but it'll be a bit til any significant changes could be expected.

4. @Punisher5784 [Official Forums]
    Question: How do you feel about 48-hr subs? Does it help your team? Do metrics show it helps players? Will it be used in new PvE events or possibly removed from old events? Personally, the rewards are frustrating. Can the node awards can be increased?

Answer: 48-hour subs appeal to a different part of the userbase who don't push at every points reset and sub refresh. They also, not coincidentally, make things much easier for overall scheduling. If we need something to start in 22 days, we can schedule 1 48-hour sub somewhere in that time that would bring the count to the correct time, something that we can't easily do with other means.

5. @JRYUART [Official Forums]
    Question: Would it be possible to have the ability bar show powers as being non-fireable despite having enough AP for characters that have conditional requirements for activating ? For ex.5* Colossus blue needing an enemy special tile present.

Answer: In the future, conditionals are something we'd like to look at implementing. This is one of those things that's unfortunately difficult without engine upgrades. The game wasn't built for that.

6. @Akiramarco [Official Forums]
    Question: Will it ever be possible to buy boosts greater than the usual 5? For example, do I want to take 100 as a spare so I don't have to waste time playing the game and it runs more smoothly? Can you translate into italian?

Answer: Larger bulk buying of Boosts are on the list of things to do, yes. As for translations, that's also in the works to get caught up in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, and Korean.

7. @BlixTheFrog [Official Forums]
    Question: Would you consider giving a stone to more than one person in season rewards? It can be really disheartening to have only one winner and wouldn’t break the game to have two or three winners, especially when half of SCL 10’s T1 already have the stone.

Answer: As mentioned above with the Roster Slot reward expansion question, overall rewards schedules are something we definitely want to take a look at. The rest of this year is pretty slammed for development time, so I wouldn't expect changes there in the near term.

8. @Bzhai [Official Forums]
    Question: How about letting us vote for which characters we want rebalanced?

Answer: We want to keep prizes for Community and Forum challenges differentiated, so it's possible. But we have added voting for character rebalance to our October Community Challenge as a stretch goal this month, so check that out!

9. @Carnifex [Official Forums]
    Question: Would it be possible to edit our Saved Teams without losing their position? Sometimes I feel like I need to replace just one character, but end up having to delete all my saved teams and then start from scratch to save them in the order I prefer.

Answer: It's something we're planning on looking into. It's unfortunately a bit more complex than "Delete position 2, leave 2 blank" in the code.

10. @UnityGamer [Official Forums]
    Question: There are abilities which change a tile's look as well as attributes - SAPs, webs, countdowns, fortifies, etc. Which of these is your favorite? Also, which of them do you consider the ""heart and soul"" of MPQ? Give ability examples of your favs.

Answer:
    IceX: I'm fond of the originals (SAP tiles) personally. The interplay between increasing and decreasing damage makes for interesting gameplay situations. I know it's also lower rarity meta, but I also like the feeling of ""getting away"" with double dipping with Strike tile empowered Espionage from Black Widow (Original). Higher end meta, feels really fun to have Bill throw out enough Protect tiles that incoming damage is brought to near nothing.

Devpool: I agree with Ice. When you say "heart and soul" of MPQ nothing but SAP comes to mind. I think a lot of players find a groove in the game surrounding these tiles with Polaris, 4* Rocket+Groot, Carnage, etc. Play really accelerates when players find synergies that work, and SAP tiles tend to be at the heart of all that.

11. @entrailbucket [Official Forums]
    Question: Why do boss events (and the random off-season PvP like Black Vortex) get a lower 5* boost than regular PvP and PvE? It's like 15 levels vs 100 or something.

Answer: Mostly because that's the way it's always been. It's something worth looking into anyway.

12. @liminal_lad [Official Forums]
    Question: Any thoughts on new Milestones to go along with Ascension progress? Maybe they could give out roster slots!

Answer: There are a few milestone updates we want to do in general, and this would presumably tie into that.

13. @Daredevil217 [Official Forums]
    Question: Can you speak to ascending being less rewarding (e.g. less resources earned ascending than making a dupe 4* champ, no retro feeder rewards despite earning the characters); and are there any plans to fix this so farms aren’t punished before launch?

Answer: You seem to be missing two things in this: One, that you're gaining a higher leveled version of the character in question. If you want to keep getting 3-Star rewards from 3-Star Storm, you're perfectly welcome to do that. We didn't remove the ability to create dupes and keep farming. That way, you're not missing out on any resources. But you won't have a 4-Star Storm (Mohawk). Two: You're gaining a set of higher-tiered rewards at a MUCH higher clip than you'd be gaining that tier of rewards normally. Players get a LOT more 3-Star covers than they do 4 or 5-Star, but you get 4 or 5-Star rewards for every 3 or 4 3-Star covers you're using, respectively. To get the same number of CP out of a 3-Star farm compared to leveling a 3star5, you'd need to full champ that 3-Star almost 31 times.

14. ReturnalShadow [Reddit]
    Question: How do you determine the ""right"" time to nerf a character?

Answer:
    Devpool: There are a surprising number of factors involved here. One is definitely player usage. Sometimes, player usage is a function of a character being great, but occasions do exist in which players perceive characters differently than what the metrics say. In other words, very strong characters simply might not be perceived as strong (yet). For reasons like this, we don't want to be too hasty with rebalances. Such was the case with Chasm, a character that, upon release, was believed to be very, very weak. It wasn't until some time after Chasm's release that players started to grasp his potential.

IceIX: It is impossible to really answer, but generally, it's when they dominate meta. As in, nearly any successful team uses them even when they're not buffed against teams that are, just because they're that powerful.

15. @animerat [Official Forums]
    Question: With the Chasm "nerf", Old Man Logan was nerfed twice, the second one for no apparent reason. Gambit's black power is one of the worse powers at the 5* tier. Are these two on the roadmap to get adjusted(OML)/re-designed(gambit's black)?

Answer: You won't see either of the characters being returned to a pre-nerf state in either case, but it's very possible you may see rebalances of one or both in the future.

16. Adric1123 [Reddit]
    Question: Will you add an option for new covers to go to the vine rather than an open roster spot? Especially since the Ascension system will cause roster usage to vary.

Answer: We'll look into it, but given that the cover gain behavior is pretty well part of the code bedrock, may be a harder change than you'd otherwise expect.

17. @Scofie [Official Forums]
    Question: There has been a recent reduction in probability of getting a 4* cover from Mighty Tokens. Are the ratios being amended as part of other rebalances in the game (currency review or Champions 2.0 for example)?

Answer: There hasn't been a change to Mighty Tokens in recent history. They were updated slightly in September of 2022, bringing the odds from 15% flat to ~14.28 (the current 1:7). At the same time, we more than doubled the actual outlay, which increased the total number of 4-Star covers gained by any given player that gains Mighty Tokens by more than 120% from Mighty Tokens alone. If there were to be an upward odds amendment, it would probably result in a negative to the number of Tokens given to players to re-balance out the economy. So, unlikely.

18. @leviticuschoms [Official Forums]
    Question: Previously announced supports like Wong and Hulkling would be rebranded, as they've become playable characters. Any updates on when? Will this extend to all "character" supports, from Proxima Midnight, the Tinkerer, Vanessa Fisk?

Answer: Still planned. The artist involved is stuck in deep on creating some of the other currently slated new Supports, but they're pending.

19. figzilla [Reddit]
    Question: With ascending characters, does this accelerate rebalances on characters with only 2 powers (1* Juggs, Venom, YB)?

Answer: I don't know about rebalances per-se, but the plan is to get those characters 3 abilities at some point, yes.

20. @Turtlerad17 [Official Forums]
    Question: When are we going to get some new PVEs?

Answer: At the time of answering this, in approximately -4 days. More to come! Also, we've been releasing new Boss Events relatively regularly.

21. @DyingLegend [Official Forums]
    Question: Are we going to see increases in ISO gains or decreases in Roster slot prices? The new make anyone a 5 star is causing resource issues on both fronts.

Answer: It's possible, especially Iso. Roster Slots are more iffy. We're directly monitoring Hero Points (well, all currency really) across the player base, lower level and higher. We'll make adjustments as needed.

22. @Ptahhotep [Official Forums]
    Question: Will ascending a character count for milestones such as championing at a particular level?

Answer: No plans for that, we'd rather make Ascension milestones their own thing.

23. @Histamiel [Official Forums]
    Question: With the introduction of the ascension system, is there any plan yo put Yelena and Bag-Man in tokens again ?

Answer: If we do de-limit any characters, it won't be specifically because of Ascension. Spider-Man in particular would also kind of need a real buff before we did that, or players would be actively annoyed at gaining a Bag-Man cover.

24. thekissel [all of them]
    Question: People have asked for a way to bypass DDQ once you get high level & the nodes become trivial. With the advent of Ascension, perhaps you could remove the star req's for DDQ so that any node is playable w/any character (other than when they're named)

Answer: The rarity requirements also have a gating function in DDQ so that the battles are only being done by players who have worked their rosters to that point. We could in theory, make a DDQ for every SCL to alleviate this somewhat, but you're talking about 10x the creation and testing requirements for every single Deadpool Daily that goes out. Never say never, but we're currently pretty happy with how DDQs are run. That's not to say that we may not change up/add nodes, but rarity requirements are part and parcel of how that event works.

25. @raber18 [Official Forums]
    Question: with the current roster size, and necessity of of having even more characters rostered due to champ 2.0, is there any consideration towards further lowering the increased cost of roster slots over 300?

Answer: We're monitoring, but thus far, most players are in the process of changing over their farming slots to Ascension slots instead, so there's not that much more pressure than previously. Add to that the fact that Roster Slots are now earnable from some activities, and so, at this very second we're not too worried about roster slot outlay. That could change in the future, though, be that a couple months to a year down the road. It's one of the things we look at on a daily basis, especially with the changes that Champs 2.0 brings.

26. @Tupacboy [Official Forums]
    Question: Will there be a way to pull for supports using riso?

Answer: We have no plans for this.

27. hakaider000 [Reddit]
    Question: What about a "ascended" filter in the roster search list? same as we filter by number of stars or power colors

Answer: This was implemented in R288!

28. @CASSIDYFROST [Official Forums]
    Question: Which 5 characters did you most enjoy developing (skills, animations, art...)?

Answer: Devpool: I'll pick 1 if that's alright!I think it's Omega Red, hands down. Not only do we have a ton of Omega Red fans over here, but we knew we were building something very special for the fans. The amount of care that went into embodying the character via abilities, honing in on the most classic and iconic representation, and working with Marvel to get every detail just right was a surreal experience to be sure!

29. @StrangeWitch [Official Forums]
    Question: Is there any way that Wanda from the 50s will ever become an official costume in the game? Or appear in battle randomly too, just like when selecting characters for battle?

Answer: It's always possible.

30. @CarnageWing [Official Forums]
    Question: When will we have more character votes? Just so you know which characters we want more in the game and which ones we don't hehe :) (We can't take any more Spider-Men)

Answer: We do this at least once a year via surveys. Keep an eye out for them!

31. @phillsam [Official Forums]
    Question: Can we expect anything from INFINITY WARPS characters in the game one day, like Diamond Patch, Iron Hammer, Soldier Supreme, Ghost Panther or even Weapon Hex? Like new characters or even costumes?

Answer: They're on the list of things that we are able to do (some families/comics runs are a bit more restricted) so certainly a possibility!

32. @OrorotheStorm [Official Forums]
    Question: With the addition of Champions 2.0, will all the next new 3* and 4* characters already be able to Ascend or will they only be able to do so later?

Answer: Current plan is for every character past Doctor Bong to be Ascendable at launch. Bong should be coming in with the next batch.

33. @kleussaroot [Official Forums]
    Question: Is there any plan for one day all or almost all characters to have alternative costumes, just like the variants in Snap and the skins in Future Fight?

Answer: We'd love to. All comes down to budget and time.

34. @meadowsweet [Official Forums]
    Question: 183 days ago you announced we'd soon be able to upgrade supports - why hasn't that happened yet?

Answer: We still have the next phase of this set to roll out before the end of the year, which will include the ability to upgrade your Supports from one tier to the next!

35. @LOKI2355 [Official Forums]
    Question: Where's Sylvie? We need her in the game!!! (please don't come with Encantor) 🥺

Answer: Done. We released the Sylvie costume last week on Oct 6th!

36. @NBPerp [Official Forums]
    Question: I have 2x1Spidey3 toons. Now, every Spidey cover I get tells me I have 2 options for the level. Can we create a tag on toons like "feed me" or something so that the system can automatically know where to send that toon?

Answer: We'll look into it, but Champs 2.0 builds on the base cover system which is pretty static. May be a harder change than you'd otherwise think.

37. @Sidlon [Official Forums]
    Question: Could we get some kind of persistent round indicator for wave nodes? (even if it’s in the pause menu)

Answer: It's on the list as one of the many QoL updates we'd like to add.

38. @Phumade [Official Forums]
    Question: Will there ever be a featured character update to Lighting rounds?

Answer: This has actually been on our list to update for the past while, but it's lower priority compared to other bigger changes/features, so it keeps getting punted. We'd like to though!

39. @NMANOZ1 [Official Forums]
    Question: On the character search screen, can we get an option to search for duplicates?

Answer: As in, specifically characters you have duplicates of? Not sure how much use that'd get on a regular basis. Let us know if the search function with 287 didn't already pretty well solve this though. Seems like "Iron Man" would only come up with a small handful of results, even with dupes.

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@YumeWarlock said:

1. @Punisher5784 [Official Forums]
      Question: How do you feel about 48-hr subs? Does it help your team? Do metrics show it helps players? Will it be used in new PvE events or possibly removed from old events? Personally, the rewards are frustrating. Can the node awards can be increased?

Answer: 48-hour subs appeal to a different part of the userbase who don't push at every points reset and sub refresh. They also, not coincidentally, make things much easier for overall scheduling. If we need something to start in 22 days, we can schedule 1 48-hour sub somewhere in that time that would bring the count to the correct time, something that we can't easily do with other means.

As always, I appreciate y'all selecting my question to answer. Understandably this month's question contained multiple questions pertaining to 48hr subs. I'd still like to know if the node rewards for 48hr subs are considered to be bumped to 5-6 to compensate the loss of a day?

For instance, in SCL10, there's only 4 node rewards, but with 48hrs subs for normal placement we need to defeat the node 5x instead of 4. We miss out on rewards from normal 24hr nodes.

• meadowsweet
    meadowsweet Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2023
    Options

@YumeWarlock said:
    23. @Histamiel [Official Forums]
    Question: With the introduction of the ascension system, is there any plan yo put Yelena and Bag-Man in tokens again ?

Answer: If we do de-limit any characters, it won't be specifically because of Ascension. Spider-Man in particular would also kind of need a real buff before we did that, or players would be actively annoyed at gaining a Bag-Man cover.

I don't really think this has been true since Champions 1.0 / Farming became a thing years ago. Players have accepted that you should try to roster, champ, and farm every single character. Even if the Limited characters take much longer, there's no reason not to farm them and reap the rewards. You'll just be "wasting" their covers if they're not rostered. Champions 2.0 / Ascension strengthens the case for rostering everyone. And of course, if they were no longer Limited, then it would no longer take much longer... solving its own arbitrary problem.

If your criteria for who should be Limited is just characters who are bad, useless, weak, extremely niche, etc. then shouldn't Jubilee, M'Baku, Dazzler, Drax, Abomination, Emma Frost, Reptil, Namor, Talos, Northstar, and Mysterio all be Limited too? Aren't most players disappointed or 'annoyed' when they pull covers for any of the characters in the bottom half of the rankings?

If you have to Limit a character because players HATE receiving covers for them, then re-design & improve them! Once the characters are good enough to hold their own within their tier, there's no reason to artificially hide or suppress them.

What you're doing now just seems like circular logic: no one wants them because they're bad, so we kinda-sorta hide them because no one wants them, so it's not a problem because they're kinda-sorta hidden, except they're not and you'll eventually pull lots of their covers over time, so then instead people complain because they can't pull covers quickly enough to even farm them properly? But we can't do that, because they're bad...

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I think those two characters (Bagman and Yelena) are limited because of how they affect lower tier players. New players who might actually use 1* and 2* characters would probably be annoyed if they rostered those two and discovered how bad they were.

They could just buff them, but I'm not sure it's worth the effort.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Limited characters: Yelena, bagman, devil dino, taskmaster, howard, spiderham.
    Reasons? There is no reason to do it. They aren't tough, they aren't close to any meta at all.
    Probably because the original devs thought they were a way to efficiently monetize these characters, even it could work in that time.
    Recently Doop bypassed by far taskmaster.
    Right now they are just dead weight, even more in champions 2.0 era. Extra work inherited from lazy devs.

• entrailbucket
    Options

The "why do you nerf" answer is VERY interesting.

I'd be feeling pretty nervous right now if I'd spent a lot of resources maxing out Thor...

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

I'd be feeling pretty nervous right now if I'd spent a lot of resources maxing out Thor...

Yes I'm sure they'll nerf her right after putting her into stores and vaults.
    Come on.

• entrailbucket
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@entrailbucket said:

Come on.

"IceIX: It is impossible to really answer, but generally, it's when they dominate meta. As in, nearly any successful team uses them even when they're not buffed against teams that are, just because they're that powerful."

Almost every team I've seen in PvP for the past two weeks has had Thor in it. Seems to me that's exactly the criteria they're saying they'd use to decide she's too strong.

• Bowgentle
    Options

You keep telling us, we don't matter.
    So who WE see is irrelevant.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2023
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@Bowgentle said:

@entrailbucket said:

Come on.

"IceIX: It is impossible to really answer, but generally, it's when they dominate meta. As in, nearly any successful team uses them even when they're not buffed against teams that are, just because they're that powerful."

Almost every team I've seen in PvP for the past two weeks has had Thor in it. Seems to me that's exactly the criteria they're saying they'd use to decide she's too strong.

Same, but also Shang chi has been her partner 100 percent of the time. Mthor is arguably shang's best partner so I will wait until I play a pvp where shang is not god boosted to see if mthor is still hanging around.

In shield sim I've seen more omega red teams than mthor teams.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,922 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2023
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

So… so…. Good.

I’d like twice if I could.

It’s also true. As a former mid-level 5* player I saw Thor/Shang a lot, but not moreso than boosted characters of the week. What .001% 550 Entrail experiences is a far cry from what the larger 5* player base experiences which is an even smaller subset of the larger player base as a whole. Jane’s fine. I maxed her and am not losing sleep over it. I highly doubt they nerf an uber popular fan favorite character (objectively speaking Bad) that is well designed (subjectively speaking Bad) and people just unhoarded on (maybe that one is just me?) just because she’s annoying to face and the 550 crowd uses her a ton!

• entrailbucket
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

We'll see. Can you honestly read the answer he gave, ONLY the answer he gave, and not think of Thor? I'm seeing her being used unboosted, and she's beating boosted characters. Thor/Shang-Chi is popular, but Thor/Polaris is very common among the 5-pointer tier.

His answer didn't say anything about the character being featured in vaults etc, just that they're being used over boosted characters and winning against boosted characters.

• entrailbucket
    Options

@Daredevil217 said:

@Bowgentle said:

So… so…. Good.

I’d like twice if I could.

It’s also true. As a former mid-level 5* player I saw Thor/Shang a lot, but not moreso than boosted characters of the week. What .001% 550 Entrail experiences is a far cry from what the larger 5* player base experiences which is an even smaller subset of the larger player base as a whole. Jane’s fine. I maxed her and am not losing sleep over it. I highly doubt they nerf an uber popular fan favorite character (objectively speaking Bad) that is well designed (subjectively speaking Bad) and people just unhoarded on (maybe that one is just me?) just because she’s annoying to face and the 550 crowd uses her a ton!

Except it's not just 550s. All the 550s are exclusively using her, of course, but most of the lower tier folks are as well.

Anyway, can you point out where in iceIX's answer he says that they choose characters to nerf based on popularity, fan favorites, or how recently someone's unhoarded for them? Seems like he only talks about how much they're used and whether they're used over boosted characters...

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,922 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2023
    Options

You have a strong history of…. hyperbole. I was very recently one of those lower level players and I can tell you she wasn’t even on half the teams I faced let alone “almost all”. In my short time as a 550 she’s been more prevalent, but Shang has been boosted. As a 470-480 level guy I saw boosteds way more often than Jane and it’s not even close. Interesting enough, it appears the 5* rotation is now going historically with last week featuring the first ever 5s (and Shang?) and this week the next set chronologically. I know for me I’d rather use a meta 550 over a non meta 450 boosted to 550. So you might be seeing people in my roster situation at your level who don’t have a bunch of 650s to choose from. They’re choosing between 550 Shang/Thor and maybe a 590 Logan/Surfer. So it’s not like they’re being used over 650 (which IS what I was seeing with Chasm).

Offensive glass cannons tend to get a pass because players like them and only a very small minority complain/call for their nerfs. I know they don’t mention player dissatisfaction as a reason for nerfs but when I look at the Gambit/Bishop/Chasm holy trinity, I definitely see a pattern over other highly highly used offensive powerhouses.

The one thing I agree with that you said is “we’ll see”. And, I’ll leave it at that. Like I said, I’m not losing sleep. If Thor, Okoye, and Polaris skated by unscathed I’m not worried.

• entrailbucket
    Options

Exactly -- they didn't mention player dissatisfaction, or defensive value, or prevalence in vaults, or any of the other reasons that players typically cite.

My post said: "I'd be feeling pretty nervous right now if I'd spent a lot of resources maxing out Thor..." and that's exactly what I meant, because those post-Chasm, the stated criteria sure seem to apply to her.

Maybe Ice didn't give all the criteria! Maybe there are others that he didn't say, because they'd look bad! Or maybe there are no real criteria, and it's case by case! And yeah, maybe what I've seen isn't indicative of the wider playerbase! Going just by what he said there, she was my first thought, though.

Anyway game-wise, she's got basically no impact on me. It's not like Chasm where an unboosted 550 is a problem for 672s. I'd LOVE to see her get nerfed, because a lot of players now have all their eggs in her basket (post-Chasm) and I want bad things to happen to them, but it won't change my game experience at all.

• Gymp28
    Gymp28 Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options

That’s just a hateful attitude EB! You’re keen to see a large chunk of the player base suffer just for your entertainment? Nice one…
    If she’s absolutely fine and doesn’t impact you why not just let everyone else enjoy the character they like?

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

But is mthor so hard to beat?
    As a SC boosted user I play her in almost every pvp.
    In SIM I play her too without SC because I think it's a strong character.
    So I play her almost always.
    She isn't so strong, so helpful to say without her I can't play.
    She doesn't help to alleviate damage to her partners. Is SC the one who tanks and regenerates on offense.
    Can't you beat a SC Mthor team?
    Actually she is unpredictable, the cascades she creates can help SC or not.
    Actually she is only dangerous having the blue power, the yellow, and then the red.
    In SIM if she is damaged I swap her for another character.
    That never would happen with a true meta OP character.

• Bowgentle
    Options

@Gymp28 said:
    That’s just a hateful attitude EB! You’re keen to see a large chunk of the player base suffer just for your entertainment? Nice one…
    If she’s absolutely fine and doesn’t impact you why not just let everyone else enjoy the character they like?

You must be new here.
    He has always wanted to see the world burn, which is why we get along so well.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bad said:
    She doesn't help to alleviate damage to her partners. Is SC the one who tanks and regenerates on offense.
    Actually she is only dangerous having the blue power, the yellow, and then the red.

Time to start that nerf Jane Thor thread methinks!

• Bowgentle
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@Bad said:

Time to start that nerf Jane Thor thread methinks!

So you think she's objectively too strong?