Which of these events do you most want back?

Options
2»

Comments

• e3vil
    e3vil Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    Oath of the Gatewatch P.1 and P.2 (PVE)

@Phillmoore said:
    Events with ability to get lots of points. Most vs of the current coalition events offer no ability to gain on teams which have high scores but are no longer active. With the points presently available it takes months to grind away the gap.

Similar to my own opinion above!

• e3vil
    e3vil Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options

@Mortimer79 said:
    Lo mismo que en los eventos de coalición, hay tantos eventos que no recuerdo la particularidad de cada uno. Agradecería que se fueran detalles en cada encuesta sobre el número de nodos y recompensas, así los diferencio yo, además de si tienen algún coste en su participación.

Insisto! Echo de menos el modo historia lleva parado mucho tiempo.

Pensé lo mismo!

• BloodGuzzer
    BloodGuzzer Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Routes of Ravnica (PVE RNA)

More find an exit!

• TFNIN2010
    TFNIN2010 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options

What I would like to see for each event is a list of the Planeswalkers that were released around and for that set. Or Planeswalkers that work best for such rewards. Ex... The event set for Aether Revolt, which Planeswalker can we play with that involve Energized gems. Or certain requirements for the rewards such as 'Fetch', snow gems, or Foretold.

• Sarah
    Sarah Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Options

Quick battle was pretty cool!

• Sorin81
    Sorin81 Posts: 545 Critical Contributor
    Options

Valiant said:

@Sorin81 said:
    Bring back Quick Battle!

What was Quick Battle? I've been playing for years but I'm not sure what this is/was...

QB was a pvp event that spanned several days. The only objective was to win and to win as quickly as possible so that you could accumulate victories. The more wins you had the higher you ranked.
    It was awesome because it was pretty intense and you had to play and play hard to keep a good rank. And the rewards were pretty darn good too!

When they ended QB they gave us Training Grounds, which is good in its own way but was a poor replacement.

• Sidhel
    Sidhel Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Tour de Ravnica (PVE GRN)

Yo! Few things I'd like to say:
    First of all thanks Oktagon - it was a blast. Welcome Webcore. Hope You'll have fun and give us Your best. Here is few ideas for You for the future to make our lives little bit easier, and may attract new players:

• for new players its a nightmare to figure out which set is which so I would suggest to implement names of sets to make them easier to find (something like: zoom in card, press set symbol and name of set will appear)
    • instead of coalitions we should have "planes" where we could work together towards common goal like: help players by donating those useless runes to craft cards for them. Lower level players have, better chance to get something good)
    • there should be at least 2 more in command in teams to be able to kick out players (i remeber when our previous leader went awol we were stuck with bunch of inactive players)
    • instead of coalition events good idea imo would be planes vs planes (1st coalition vs 2nd, 3rdvs4th etc) and why not pvp in real time? Duration is few days so people from coalitions could be paired up agaist eachother according to their ranks and together decide about time of 3-5 round duel.
    • as for reward for events, it should be decided by percentage of completion otherwise one missing objective leads to 1001th-x place (just as it is right now)
    • ref links for to increase number of players
    • decrease amount of sets in standard otherwise DaBoSS type of loops will increase.
    • And finally create thread on forum for players to come up with their ideas for the game and award ones that make most sense.

What do You think guys?

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,936 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I think those are all good ideas @Sidhel , perhaps reach idea needs a thread so that we can discuss them as a community 👍

• Raistlin0309
    Raistlin0309 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options

YES!! You know how many times in the past I have gone into the vault or booster crafting to try and figure out what symbol meant what set!?!

Used to be so frustrating. AND some symbols (aka forgotten realms and midnight hunt look very similar) which complicates things even more.

If nothing else, a legend would be sweet!

• Metroplex78
    Metroplex78 Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options

Coalition points and rankings should reset every year to ZERO.
    That way, every year it starts with a clean slate to see who comes out on top.

• Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Metroplex78 said:
    Coalition points and rankings should reset every year to ZERO.
    That way, every year it starts with a clean slate to see who comes out on top.

Speaking as a member of the #2 coalition on the leaderboard, I'd like this a lot, altho I don't think the #1 coalition who worked tirelessly over many years to beat us into first place necessarily would ^_^

There has been talk in the past of gameplay seasons? Having a seasonal leaderboard would be a nice idea I think, I think it would spur on a lot of competition in the game, and they could be added in addition to the overall leaderboard, rather than replacing it.