Class of 2022 - Ding Dong the Chasm is dead?

2»

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

We've had characters nerfed mid-event.
    Yeah it's fun.

• Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker

For the turning invisible quest for class of 22 - take Invisible Woman with at least 4 covers in yellow and Deathlok with anyone else low level or with yellow as strongest colour into a fight. Her yellow turns all 3 of you invisible, and subsequently 2 allies (she will still be invisible unless you match her tile). Got the quest done in DDQ wave node

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards

Yikes - I thought the final reward was 50k iso for finishing the Class of quests but it is actually 500k! I smell some champing!

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

It goes on the pile.

• Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor

@DAZ0273 said:
    Yikes - I thought the final reward was 50k iso for finishing the Class of quests but it is actually 500k! I smell some champing!

Don't go crazy!
    Moderation in all things.

• nwahs086
    nwahs086 Posts: 83 Match Maker

I'm done. My favorite team to climb was Thor, Riri, and Melinda May. I brought AP boosts to get the green or blue stun lock going ASAP. Very helpful against Crystal's healing. Another fun one was Thor, Riri, Deathlok. In the 5 star tier I liked Hit Monkey as a third with Thor and Riri.

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards

@DAZ0273 said:

Umm, I think you mean that you smell 1 or maybe 2 champings. 500k iso doesn't actually go that far. . .

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards

@Vhailorx said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Umm, I think you mean that you smell 1 or maybe 2 champings. 500k iso doesn't actually go that far. . .

Does plenny of 2* Mistah! My Cap was about full to busting with his there saved covers!

Actually I just champed Pimp Miles so far. Maybe I'll get mahself some Banner next!

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards

@Blackstone said:
    I'm still actively trying to find a way to make MK work. I want to use him... It's just not reasonable to do so.

Just take mThor out with him. She'll passively get you all the AP in a couple of turns. Because she's perfectly balanced and not at all OP.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards

@Captain_Trips88 said:
    For the turning invisible quest for class of 22 - take Invisible Woman with at least 4 covers in yellow and Deathlok with anyone else low level or with yellow as strongest colour into a fight. Her yellow turns all 3 of you invisible, and subsequently 2 allies (she will still be invisible unless you match her tile). Got the quest done in DDQ wave node

I have an easier one for you... 4* Loki. He starts the match invisible, then retreat and repeat until you've finished the Quest

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards

@Vhailorx said:

@DAZ0273 said:

The 500k is seed money for Ascending