We Need To Talk About Yellowjacket And His Infinite Invisibility

Options
2»

Comments

• fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 307 Mover and Shaker
    Options

5* Cyclops' green also stuns a random enemy.

I always liked Yellowjacket - in fact he was the pivotal character that represents the point where I first started collecting all 5* whilst they were still in latest.

• jsmjsmjsm00
    jsmjsmjsm00 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Tiger_Wong said:
    He’s fine. You’re being dramatic.

Hard agree.

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 580 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2023
    Options

You can't rely on your fave go-to team for every match. OP you need to learn to vary your teams around your opponent. Many easy beatable ways of handling yellowjacket if you use your head. We have a very large number of characters with varying abilities for a reason.

Nerfing this one is silly since his invisibility function is really all he has going for him

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,535 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I will admit it is annoying when you don't bring an AoE character and don't manage to down him first. Depending on the board, he can be invisible pretty much indefinitely, or at least it seems that way. I don't know if that's honestly a problem, really, or just more incentive to drop him first/stun him/bring an AoE character or TU.

As people above say, there are a lot of answers against Invisible. When you start, you know YJ is in the other team, by not bringing a counter that's kind of a conscious choice. >shrug<

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,174 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yellowjacket is my go-to in SHIELD training, precisely because of his invisibility. And as so many posters have already mentioned, there are numerous ways of getting around his John Cena-ing. If you don't have access to even one of those ways...well time to work your way up.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options

I never want his invisible power to change it’s the easiest solution for those tricky fights against thing and friends on the new character quests