Options

Thanks for updating the list @DAZ0273

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,330 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@ThisisClemFandango said:
    I have one for abuse, one?!
    Pathetic
    I find it incredible no one has reported me for spam!
    I mean I talk absolute nonsense on a daily basis.

I can't find any in my profile. Am I doing something right, or something terribly wrong?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@rainkingucd said:

Pathetic

I can't find any in my profile. Am I doing something right, or something terribly wrong?

That's where it would be.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@rainkingucd said:

Pathetic

@rainkingucd is as pure as I am. But more popular.

• rainkingucd
    Options

@Scofie said:

@Bowgentle said:

@rainkingucd said:

Pathetic

@rainkingucd is as pure as I am. But more popular.

no one is as popular as the mods! Your compensation reflects your popularity!

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,164 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

It's worth noting that mods can remove the flag from a post if they feel it was flagged incorrectly.

• Scofie
    Options

@Scofie said:
    Mod mode off

I like your posts and humour, and I'm guessing we're similar in age and rough geographical region, based on my years of reading your posts! I hope they continue for years to come.

I also frequent a football forum fairly frequently which is more like a virtual pub. It has arguments, foul language, personal insults, offers of fights, offensive humour, etc. I enjoy both forums for different reasons but I'd not want this forum to become like that one, and nor would I ever agree to moderate it!

I'd love to be able to have everything I find funny or interesting to be on this forum. But like the "What's New July" thread, it'd very quickly lose its way. I'm just one of the various groups this forum needs to be available for so I modify my language and (fairly frequently) don't post something hilarious that crosses my mind, but is not in keeping with the forum rules.

I guess this is an overly long way of saying that I'd rather Mod 5% of your slightly borderline posts, than lose the 95% of entertainment gold that you contribute. Not like that [poster name removed]. They're a right [expletive removed].

You are a scholar and a gentleman.
    And it is not the first time I've been called borderline but that's not important right now.

You're welcome. I should really also have said "I'd rather not have to Mod 5% of your posts, so if you could employ a swear filter it'd really be appreciated" but I feel as though the moment has passed now.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,829 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:
    Thanks for updating the list @DAZ0273

Ha ha, you're welcome! 😀😉

• Scofie
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@Scofie said:
    Mod mode off

I like your posts and humour, and I'm guessing we're similar in age and rough geographical region, based on my years of reading your posts! I hope they continue for years to come.

I also frequent a football forum fairly frequently which is more like a virtual pub. It has arguments, foul language, personal insults, offers of fights, offensive humour, etc. I enjoy both forums for different reasons but I'd not want this forum to become like that one, and nor would I ever agree to moderate it!

I'd love to be able to have everything I find funny or interesting to be on this forum. But like the "What's New July" thread, it'd very quickly lose its way. I'm just one of the various groups this forum needs to be available for so I modify my language and (fairly frequently) don't post something hilarious that crosses my mind, but is not in keeping with the forum rules.

I guess this is an overly long way of saying that I'd rather Mod 5% of your slightly borderline posts, than lose the 95% of entertainment gold that you contribute. Not like that [poster name removed]. They're a right [expletive removed].

I feel called out by your last paragraph!

Ha! Who knew "sweetie" was an expletive?!

• DAZ0273
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    It's worth noting that mods can remove the flag from a post if they feel it was flagged incorrectly.

Alternatively they can choose not to when you accuse them of excessively moving topics out of the General forum...or so somebody told me...

• Bowgentle
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@entrailbucket said:

Alternatively they can choose not to when you accuse them of excessively moving topics out of the General forum...or so somebody told me...

Be glad you were not around for Malcroft.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 706 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Scofie said:

@Scofie said:
    Mod mode off

And it is not the first time I've been called borderline but that's not important right now.

You're welcome. I should really also have said "I'd rather not have to Mod 5% of your posts, so if you could employ a swear filter it'd really be appreciated" but I feel as though the moment has passed now.

I'm going with redacted from now on, best I can do I'm afraid, sometimes swearing is needed for humorous effect.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@entrailbucket said:

Uhm...I sort of might have been...

• Scofie
    Options

@Scofie said:

@Scofie said:
    Mod mode off

I'm going with redacted from now on, best I can do I'm afraid, sometimes swearing is needed for humorous effect.

Spoken like a true redacted.

• Bowgentle
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@Bowgentle said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@entrailbucket said:

Uhm...I sort of might have been...

Ah. Condolences, then.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Updated!

Excellent! The top 10 is starting to form nicely! So that is so far:

1.) Bad - 54
    2.) Bowgentle - 41
    3.) Entrailbucket - 37
    4.) WilliamK1983 - 29
    5.) DAZ0273 - 22

Roll up - you probably need at least 5 to make this!

I thought I had more but I only have 8. None since I returned from retirement last year. I do have 1 flag in 2017 for calling Bowgentle Bowmean lol

I do miss the "Laugh" feature. It was removed shortly after "Downvote" was removed because players started using that as a Downvote. It needs a return!

• rainkingucd
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:

@DAZ0273 said:
    Updated!

1.) Bad - 54
    2.) Bowgentle - 41
    3.) Entrailbucket - 37
    4.) WilliamK1983 - 29
    5.) DAZ0273 - 22

I thought I had more but I only have 8. None since I returned from retirement last year. I do have 1 flag in 2017 for calling Bowgentle Bowmean lol

I do miss the "Laugh" feature. It was removed shortly after "Downvote" was removed because players started using that as a Downvote. It needs a return!

I get the flag, because that was pretty Bowharsh

• Bowgentle
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:

@DAZ0273 said:
    Updated!

1.) Bad - 54
    2.) Bowgentle - 41
    3.) Entrailbucket - 37
    4.) WilliamK1983 - 29
    5.) DAZ0273 - 22

That's not from me!
    If anything, I'd give you a like for that.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@Punisher5784 said:

@DAZ0273 said:
    Updated!

1.) Bad - 54
    2.) Bowgentle - 41
    3.) Entrailbucket - 37
    4.) WilliamK1983 - 29
    5.) DAZ0273 - 22

That's not from me!
    If anything, I'd give you a like for that.

I might had hurt your feelings 6-years ago. I apologize for my punishing words to you when were just 3* kids