Health seems upped too.

Tagged:

Comments

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 507 Critical Contributor

Tagged it with release notes because I guess this is all we'll get 😏

• Pantera236

Oh and just noticed match damage was bright up to same as Chasm.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,379 Chairperson of the Boards

This got mentioned in one of the threads; I guess they thought they’d done it but it only went partially live at first or something.

• Pantera236

Ahh, I looked in the character page and looked for a post here in general but didn't see anything.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards

They should really make Beta Ray Bill a Horseman of something. Who is better qualified? Maybe he could be Horseman in Chief or Head Horsecho. He could be called Hammer time or Nailed it!

Would it be a bit weird though if they gave him one of those flying robot horses to ride around on? Or would he be the flying horse and Archangel is riding on him? I hope they don't make him wear a saddle. 🙁

Maybe I shouldn't be on the internet at the weekend...

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,379 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2023

They could be like Bravestarr and 30/30!

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2023

@DAZ0273 said:
    They should really make Beta Ray Bill a Horseman of something. Who is better qualified? Maybe he could be Horseman in Chief or Head Horsecho. He could be called Hammer time or Nailed it!

Would it be a bit weird though if they gave him one of those flying robot horses to ride around on? Or would he be the flying horse and Archangel is riding on him? I hope they don't make him wear a saddle. 🙁

Why would Archangel ride BRB when he can fly? I've been using Omega Red to fly on BRB. Red rides BRB real good

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor

@DAZ0273 said:
    They should really make Beta Ray Bill a Horseman of something... would he be the flying horse and Archangel is riding on him?

Warren's the one with the wings, let him do the flapping. BRB is the Manhorse of whatever and gets to sit in the saddle.

• DAZ0273

But if you had the chance to ride around on a flying horsey guy would you not take it? Remember we are dealing with Horsemen of the Apocalypse - I am not sure they have a HR department. Warren might be all "Where is my robot horse?!?! Also I didn't get my apocalypse bonus from when we nearly destroyed everything back in Fall of the Mutants. Who do I talk to about that? Karen in accounting? OK fine but she put me on hold for 20 minutes last time"

• DAZ0273

@Punisher5784 said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Why would Archangel ride BRB when he can fly? I've been using Omega Red to fly on BRB. Red rides BRB real good

Why would he NOT ride BRB? Do we know he didn't want a pony growing up?

• Punisher5784
    edited September 2023

@DAZ0273 said:

@Punisher5784 said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Actually Warren grew up on a Horse Ranch. One day he was riding his faithful steed, but something caused the horse to kick up and throw Warren flying in the air, but instead of falling rough on the ground, his wings activated and he was actually flying! Hank McCoy, prior to becoming a blue furball, was hanging on a nearby tree and said "fascinating". He invited Warren to join the original X-Men team! Anyways, Warren vowed to never ride a horse again because an angel saved him, hence the name

• DAZ0273

@Punisher5784 said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@Punisher5784 said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Actually Warren grew up on a Horse Ranch. One day he was riding his faithful steed, but something caused the horse to kick up and throw Warren flying in the air, but instead of falling rough on the ground, his wings activated and he was actually flying! Hank McCoy, prior to becoming a blue furball, was hanging on a nearby tree and said "fascinating". He invited Warren to join the original X-Men team! Anyways, Warren vowed to never ride a horse again because an angel saved him, hence the name

That was beautiful. Let me know when your Uncanny X-Men run starts, I will be happy to read. 😎

• Punisher5784

@DAZ0273 said:

@Punisher5784 said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@Punisher5784 said:

@DAZ0273 said:

That was beautiful. Let me know when your Uncanny X-Men run starts, I will be happy to read. 😎

I made a new Meeting post instead!

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/89103/the-meeting-reboot-season-2#latest