Hispanic Heritage Vault?

2»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards

Not sure why Bowgentle is obliged to care for other players?

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,297 Chairperson of the Boards

We should all care for all players - it's part of the MPQ T&Cs. Para 13.7 under "Player Obligations".

• DAZ0273

So if somebody beats me up in PvP I can come here and complain and then can we have them publicly whipped and shamed?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Only if they mock you by impersonating someone else on LINE.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards

@DAZ0273 said:
    So if somebody beats me up in PvP I can come here and complain and then can we have them publicly whipped and shamed?

I've seen that on the forums before haha

• DAZ0273

@Punisher5784 said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Indeed!

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,377 Chairperson of the Boards

@DAZ0273 said:

@Punisher5784 said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Indeed!

ooh, was it this one? https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/52707/hit-13-times-in-one-hour-by-one-person/p1

• Bowgentle

That was a very entertaining blast from the past.

• DAZ0273

Yes that is one of the ones! Time to go read again!

There was also a thinly veiled thread about Lightning Rounds which was really just a "stop attacking me!"

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,607 Chairperson of the Boards

Pfft, only 13 times in an hour?

• Bowgentle

@entrailbucket said:

2016, we were not yet playing Marvel Passive Quest.
    I guess that was still OML/Phx, which is not fast.

• entrailbucket

@Bowgentle said:

@entrailbucket said:

2016, we were not yet playing Marvel Passive Quest.
    I guess that was still OML/Phx, which is not fast.

Eh, I'll have to go find one from that time were they were complaining about Crewsaders (or maybe we were Clochards by then, I forget).

• DAZ0273

That thread is so awesome. I wonder what genius came up with the concept of being attacked twice as being "doubled". Amazing.

• entrailbucket

@DAZ0273 said:
    That thread is so awesome. I wonder what genius came up with the concept of being attacked twice as being "doubled". Amazing.

The metagame and the PvP community is still basically the same -- large parts of that conversation could've happened yesterday. All the terminology and stuff dates back to 2014 or so and it's still in use.

• DAZ0273

@entrailbucket said:

@DAZ0273 said:

The metagame and the PvP community is still basically the same -- large parts of that conversation could've happened yesterday. All the terminology and stuff dates back to 2014 or so and it's still in use.

It's incredible! Like if somebody attacks me and wins then I may have been subject to "Defeated"!

It also has real Canadians in it! I thought Marvel had just made Canada up, like Latveria but it is real!

I didn't remember it being this hilarious first time round, I am definitely going to finish all the pages or as might be termed in MPQ reading to "the end"!

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor

@DAZ0273 said:
    I thought Marvel had just made Canada up, like Latveria but it is real!

I hope everyone is going to tell their kids that Canada is a Marvel fiction.

Canadian parents in particular could give the world a lot of joy with this approach.