Hispanic Heritage Vault?

Options
CouchPanda
CouchPanda Posts: 28 Just Dropped In

Hey guys, just got a Hispanic heritage vault token for using Miles, try using to bag an extra token!

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,829 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I used Robbie Reyes.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 400 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Nova got me one earlier this morning

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2023
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    I used Robbie Reyes.

So did I but no token.

Update: Closed, re-opened, re-Robbie Reyesed, token acquired.

• 658_2
    658_2 Posts: 224 Tile Toppler
    Options

If the new 5 really is Miles like everyone is speculating, maybe swap him out for Cable in that vault when he drops. I’m not a big fan of “not a good look” sayings, but one Hispanic 5* character out of 86 total is not a good look

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,164 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@658_2 said:
    If the new 5 really is Miles like everyone is speculating, maybe swap him out for Cable in that vault when he drops. I’m not a big fan of “not a good look” sayings, but one Hispanic 5* character out of 86 total is not a good look

I think this is more of a Marvel problem than an MPQ problem though. Which important Hispanic characters are missing from the game right now?

• bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options

Interesting that they didn't offer the daily deal, like most vaults, on this one.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,338 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Is Cable even Hispanic? I did a quick search and can't find a connection.

For who they are missing, Rictor and Power Man come to mind and I'm sure they are missing some others.

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Options

@bladewing said:
    Interesting that they didn't offer the daily deal, like most vaults, on this one.

Good news! Means I won't be spending any HP! Leaves more for the anniversary...

• DAZ0273
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@658_2 said:

I think this is more of a Marvel problem than an MPQ problem though. Which important Hispanic characters are missing from the game right now?

"Important" is a relative term. Certainly Sunspot is a major one.

• entrailbucket
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@entrailbucket said:

@658_2 said:

I really hope this doesn't kick off some brutal, pointless, weird digression, but I looked it up (had not heard of him) and Sunspot is Brazilian -- Brazilians are not Hispanic.

• 658_2
    658_2 Posts: 224 Tile Toppler
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@658_2 said:

Welp. After reading up on the Hispanic Marvel characters, I withdraw my statement 😂

• primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options

I'm surprised they didn't have a discount on the 10-pack for 1200 like usual for these types of vaults. Hoping they will tomorrow.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@primetime21 said:
    I'm surprised they didn't have a discount on the 10-pack for 1200 like usual for these types of vaults. Hoping they will tomorrow.

I'm glad they don't, that vault sucks.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 400 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Tarantula and White Tiger are the first two that really come to mind for me that could be added potentially

• DAZ0273
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@entrailbucket said:

@658_2 said:

I really hope this doesn't kick off some brutal, pointless, weird digression, but I looked it up (had not heard of him) and Sunspot is Brazilian -- Brazilians are not Hispanic.

Oh of course, Portuguese. Oh well forget Sunspot.

Uhm...so that leaves...

• DAZ0273
    Options

Defensor!!!! Yes!!! Argentina's favourite son!

Also El Aguila!

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2023
    Options

I believe there's a new multiverse 4* character in the works.. Wolverine (Glotón)

• entrailbucket
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@entrailbucket said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@entrailbucket said:

@658_2 said:

Oh of course, Portuguese. Oh well forget Sunspot.

Uhm...so that leaves...

Right. There are a few here and there, but for the most part, Marvel is lacking in this area, not MPQ. It would actually be a little weird for MPQ to reach for very minor Hispanic characters just to get somebody in the game for this month.

• primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@primetime21 said:

I'm glad they don't, that vault sucks.

Sweet so you don't care if other players may want to spend less on covers that's nice of you.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yep, I don't care.