10th Anniversary Survey

2»

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,697 Chairperson of the Boards

@Seph1roth5 said:

@Bowgentle said:

@Seph1roth5 said:
    I hope these don't determine people that are in an anniversary vault, because I already have the ones I voted for champed lol.

So? Get extra levels on them.
    That's a bizarre stance.

Well I'd much rather spend CP for a chance to get covers on a 5* I don't have champed than a few more levels on people that are working fine already.

Last year, the offer wasn't for CP, it was for HP. That's why it was so good.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,607 Chairperson of the Boards

They work better if you put more levels on them.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,607 Chairperson of the Boards

@Daredevil217 said:
    I don’t think it’s that crazy to want to champ unfinished characters over stacking levels on already champed ones if given a choice. Let the guy/gal enjoy the game the way they want.

Of course! We are allowed to think it's weird, though.

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards

@Borstock said:
    Even though he's pretty beatable now, I wrote in "Nerf Chasm" for the final question.

I wrote in more characters like Chasm. He's my favorite.

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker

Guess I wrote it wrong, I meant one of the 25 cp things with a different trio of 5*. A vault you spend HP on would be totally different and have all sorts of other junk inside.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards

@entrailbucket said:
    Just more proof that we're a tiny minority...

Not necessarily. Chasm is more PvP than PvE. MThor, Kang, etc are good for both

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 885 Critical Contributor

@Seph1roth5 said:
    Guess I wrote it wrong, I meant one of the 25 cp things with a different trio of 5*. A vault you spend HP on would be totally different and have all sorts of other junk inside.

Well we did have both for last year's anniversary.

• SuperCarrot
    SuperCarrot Posts: 181 Tile Toppler

On 10 I asked for less Spider characters. I figured that would be a more likely wish than my real one of more Rob Liefield representation in the game.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,167 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2023

@SuperCarrot said:
    On 10 I asked for less Spider characters. I figured that would be a more likely wish than my real one of more Rob Liefield representation in the game.

Maybe you should have asked them to split off the Spiderman/Symbiote characters into their own game. There must be at about 25+ in total across 5 tiers of characters. That's enough to form 'Spiders & Symbiotes Puzzle Quest' :)

KGB

• StanleyBurrell
    StanleyBurrell Posts: 143 Tile Toppler

I went with the much requested “path to improve supports”

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards

I want a support shard system of some kind. I’m making no real progress on supports.

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards

My fav 3* is Arcade but he wasn't on the list. I cri evrytiem.

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,017 Chairperson of the Boards

@Tony_Foot said:
    Didn't read the list, chose Shang. You have no soul if you chose any other. Best design for fun in 5 years.

Okoye all day. Shang Chi is incredibly fun, though.