10th Anniversary Survey

Options
MPQBlaine
MPQBlaine ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 136 Tile Toppler

The 10th Anniversary is almost here! We hope you are getting ready for all of the AWESOME things we have in store for you. Until then, we've got a quick survey for you that we'd appreciate you taking the time to fill out. Please find that link below!

https://mpq.social/ANNS

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Done, but idk how helpful these survey metrics will be for you compared to the data you're already collecting in the game.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,164 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I think the poll chooses which PvP events they run for anniversary week? I forgot. They run this poll every anniversary though.

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,315 Site Admin
    Options

Yep, used for PvP events, some character bundles and boost lists, and some other less interesting stuff. We could just use usage data, but having more realistic (even if skewed by only people interested in taking the survey) makes it more useful for us.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Even though he's pretty beatable now, I wrote in "Nerf Chasm" for the final question.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

People interested in taking the survey are in the end people more interested in the game than the average media.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 795 Critical Contributor
    Options

Picked no fav for all 3. Wrote in question 10 who I was looking for(3* Human Torch 4Morbius amd 5 Yellowjacket) and other pleasantries

• Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 721 Critical Contributor
    Options

Can't fill If I can't choose Wasp... or at least Gwenom...

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options

My favourite four and five star characters weren’t in the lists.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,927 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2023
    Options

@Tony_Foot said:
    Didn't read the list, chose Shang. You have no soul if you chose any other. Best design for fun in 5 years.

I was choosing to try and manifest the store I want. I chose Thoress because she’s Shang’s best partner, and Shang is already my highest leveled character. Though I don’t want to skew my MMR, I also know there is no way he isn’t chosen as one of the top 5s. If I was choosing based on the question actually asked (favorite 5) it would indeed be Shang. Kang is a close second.

The dream store would be any three of Shang, Omega, Kang, Thoress for many I imagine. Those are by far the best recent releases. All have fun/unique powers.

@IceIX said:
    Yep, used for PvP events, some character bundles and boost lists, and some other less interesting stuff. We could just use usage data, but having more realistic (even if skewed by only people interested in taking the survey) makes it more useful for us.

Using usage data would also mean Marvel Chasm Quest and I noticed that despite his presence everywhere in PvP, he wasn’t an option on the poll.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,744 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Daredevil217 said:

I was choosing to try and manifest the store I want. I chose Thoress because she’s Shang’s best partner, and Shang is already my highest leveled character. Though I don’t want to skew my MMR, I also know there is no way he isn’t chosen as one of the top 5s. If I was choosing based on the question actually asked (favorite 5) it would indeed be Shang. Kang is a close second.

The dream store would be any three of Shang, Omega, Kang, Thoress for many I imagine. Those are by far the best recent releases. All have fun/unique powers.

If it was us here voting I agree, but then we get Strange every damn year! My dream is Okoye, Shang and either Apoc Mthor or Omega. If the first two come up I'm spending hundreds of thousands of HP if the vaults allow it.

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options

What were ppl saying for question 10?

I said, it is time for 6* characters.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,052 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I ask for ability to select your reward from a list of items (ISO, Red ISO, Health packs, boosts etc) for the lesser rewards (non HP/CP) so that you can load up on what you really need and ignore what you already have plenty of.

KGB

• trenchdigger
    trenchdigger Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options

For question 10, I wrote:
    Opening 1 token at a time using command points is not enjoyable. Please fix this.

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I hope these don't determine people that are in an anniversary vault, because I already have the ones I voted for champed lol.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Seph1roth5 said:
    I hope these don't determine people that are in an anniversary vault, because I already have the ones I voted for champed lol.

So? Get extra levels on them.
    That's a bizarre stance.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2023
    Options

Not strange. Given that the game is played by a majority of 4* players, 5* pvp usage data is skewed because of that.
    However the 5* players with the right MMR who have to suffer his presence are really sick of him, and being a BROKEN character he is in top of 5* pvp, although that means he could be the top on the 5% of the pvps.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,164 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Just more proof that we're a tiny minority...