What's New MPQ - September 2023 (Updated 9/8/23)

Options

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I used Jane, Storm, Bolt for the charged tiles.
    Cosmo instead of Bolt would have been smart, yeah.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    Options

This is Padme

• ArchusMonk
    ArchusMonk Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Punter1 said:

@bigjojo04 said:
    Charged tiles one I feel like Padme is a necessity only to get rid of all of Carnage’s nonsense and brought Cosmo and Lockjaw along with to help create more charged.

Who is Padme?? thanks for Cosmo note, no idea what he did so that's good to know. Tried Cosmo, LJ & Throg, no joy.

Got the attack corners after 2 more attempts, had been using Polaris, Storm & Carnage, but Jeff was a good 3rd. Another stuck TU in the corner derailed me for ages. That one is just about getting rid of Morbius, then worrying about completing.

Padme = Natalie Portman = Jane Foster Thor

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 958 Critical Contributor
    Options

@bigjojo04 said:
    Charged tiles one I feel like Padme is a necessity only to get rid of all of Carnage’s nonsense and brought Cosmo and Lockjaw along with to help create more charged.

I used Moondragon and Throg. Save enough yellow to fill the board with Moondragon, then Throg's green will turn everything into charged tiles.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DrClever said:
    I just Luke Caged that node - protects keep you alive and you just match away until more or less all the tiles are fortified.

Not exactly fun though, and I'm generally a fan of Puzzle Gauntlet.

I used Karnak and used his red power to destroy tiles so the fortified ones would fall into the corner.

• ArchusMonk
    ArchusMonk Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options

@MoosePrime said:

@bigjojo04 said:

I used Moondragon and Throg. Save enough yellow to fill the board with Moondragon, then Throg's green will turn everything into charged tiles.

I keep one Zip Zap Zop team up in my inventory specifically for tricky puzzle gauntlet nodes.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I already have a 4* Destroyer Gun. I'm not sure I want to increase my blood pressure for a 1 in 40 chance to improve it!

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2023
    Options

@Scofie said:
    I already have a 4* Destroyer Gun. I'm not sure I want to increase my blood pressure for a 1 in 40 chance to improve it!

I felt the same way when I had a 4* Stormbreaker, but then I opened the 5* ! The only 5* I have.

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 450 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Scofie said:

I annoyed the hell out of myself last night working through and didn't even get to upgrade to 4*. This particular gauntlet set is the worst one, imo.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:

@Scofie said:

I felt the same way when I had a 4* Stormbreaker, but then I opened the 5* ! The only 5* I have.

I've felt that way before too. Almost always get the 3* twice. 😆

• Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2023
    Options

The newest character is 3 star Miles and 5 Star Carnage Miles. Dear Devs Enough Spider-verse characters already 6 Spider characters in a a row

• Punisher5784
    edited September 2023
    Options

@Hellblazer666 said:
    The newest character is 3 star Miles and 5 Star Carnage Miles. Dear Devs Enough Spider-verse characters already 6 Spider characters in a a row

They must have got a Buy1Get1 free deal from Marvel on the license for Spidey characters

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Can we get an update please?
    Game is ahead of the typed up schedule again.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    Can we get an update please?
    Game is ahead of the typed up schedule again.

Classic bowgentle
    Can we get an update, top quality humour

• Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2023
    Options

Anyone know why Shang Chi (2021) is boosted this week with the 2023 class? He is not boosted in the Class of 2023 event, but is boosted in PVP and PVE events alongside the 2023 characters.

• mani82
    mani82 Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Punter1 said:
    Anyone know why Shang Chi (2021) is boosted this week with the 2023 class? He is not boosted in the Class of 2023 event, but is boosted in PVP and PVE events alongside the 2023 characters.

he probably created a portal with the help of Wong and came thro from 2021 boosted it seems america Chavez also created her own portal and came in boosted

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,922 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Punter1 said:

I’d like to think he was voted “fan favorite of the decade”, and now that the votes are in, he is appropriately perma-boosted.

• Punisher5784
    Options

@mani82 said:

@Punter1 said:

he probably created a portal with the help of Wong and came thro from 2021 boosted it seems america Chavez also created her own portal and came in boosted

Idk but I'm happy with this! I'm using Shang for PvE and normal PvP so I can preserve the 2023 characters for their actual event!

• Carmela
    Carmela Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2023
    Options

@ admins ...when come an Update for "What' new mpq in november?"

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options

If there’s no new thread for November today I’d anticipate it either Monday or Tuesday coming up.