Classic Legends Pack Poll October 23

Options
2»

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:
    I like the better odds at 1:6 but the rest doesn't do anything for my roster progress at the moment. For that reason, I don't even bother voting for a trio each month. That got me thinking about what would get me engaged and vote each month.

Have us vote on the two characters released with the new 5*. When the new character is announced(name released with power descriptions, offers, etc) we're also given a few groupings to vote for. These groups would be based on affiliations. Using Vulture as an example his groups could be:
    1-Vulture, Killmonger, and Mister Sinister(Villains)
    2-Vulture, Green Goblin, and Doctor Octopus(Sinister Six)
    3-Vulture, Big Wheel, and Iron Man(Technologists)

This still gives us a say in who gets featured and a better chance at covering a character since we're only pulling for three 5*s. This way would reduce the amount of time you would have to pull since the special stores only last a week and the new classics rotates with the season. Oh well, gotta make the decision to save or spend your resources.

The one thing I'm unsure of is the number of choices to vote on. Since multiple characters could fit in the trio's above and most characters have more than three affiliations, should there be more than three choices to vote on? What do you all think? Am I on to something?

This is an awesome suggestion! We usually criticize the choices in the new 5* release store. As you pointed out, the Classic store change is not enticing enough to vote for, but the 5* release definitely does!

If no one from the Dev team responds to this suggestion, then I say add it to the Q&A

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I agree it's a great idea. Also add to the Suggestions part of the forum and tag Ice and Devpool. :smile:

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 729 Critical Contributor
    Options

Posted in suggestions & feedback section. Still needs some workshopping but it's a start.

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options

Wow, thank you soo much for this, I find this fascinating! One more quick question tho and then I won't pester you any longer... how many votes were there? Did a large part of the player base vote? Just wondering at ratios really...
    Thank you again for the info!

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,693 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@MPQBlaine said:

@Ed_Dragonrider said:
    @MPQBlaine would it be possible to see a breakdown of the vote results? Like ok the 3 wins, but by how much did they win and which had the most votes of the three, and what percent voted for the others? Just wondering what value do voters place on these characters. Were there ones that didn't get a single vote?
    Just purely for fun and curiosity... would you be able to share this info?

Sure! This graph should give you an idea of the percentage allocation of everyone's votes. Surprisingly a pretty close race with the 4 stars.

5* Hawkeye being so low is a real surprise.

5* Star-Lord is actually not bad since his rebalance but I am not completely shocked he is dead last.

Jessica being that popular is not what I expected either as she seems to be a victim of power creep over the years although she is still very solid.

As for the 4*, I always liked Moon Knight but am still a bit shocked he did that well. Shuri being in last place is also very strange.

• MPQBlaine
    MPQBlaine ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Ed_Dragonrider said:
    Wow, thank you soo much for this, I find this fascinating! One more quick question tho and then I won't pester you any longer... how many votes were there? Did a large part of the player base vote? Just wondering at ratios really...
    Thank you again for the info!

In general, we don't share exact numbers on these things but we try and share as much as we can. With the inclusion of the MOTD posts, we do grab a large portion of our players though!

This discussion has been closed.