Class of 2018

2»

Comments

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,607 Chairperson of the Boards

@LavaManLee said:
    It's amazing how 5Pin went from a joke to a must play, at least for this one event.

I'm not seeing much of him, probably because nobody in my range has him. I am using him though, and he's both good and fun to use! Giving away a tile with his blue, doing 150,000 damage off that, then having Kitty explode it the next turn, is hilarious.

• First311
    First311 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In

I'm using Kingpin/Okoye/Valkyrie. Targeting Valkyrie's bounty gains me Blue to fire cheap KP nukes of 100k damage. A couple of solid hits from the enemy gets Valkyrie generating weak strike tiles to give away too.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor

@First311 said:
    I'm using Kingpin/Okoye/Valkyrie. > Targeting Valkyrie's bounty

I used Wa5p, Okoye, Valkyrie to give people a bit of a change (yes, I'm getting hit a LOT).

• nwahs086
    nwahs086 Posts: 83 Match Maker

I climbed with Kitty, Kingpin Valkyrie bc they helped save health packs. Once I got to about 1000, I switched to Okoye, Kitty, Jessica Jones until I hit 50 wins. At around 1050 I started seeing underleveled teams.

• Domsouth04
    Domsouth04 Posts: 54 Match Maker

Kitty Kingpin and Cable

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards

I've used all the ones I have champed so far without a specific top team. Not seen a single Beard Cap or Loki yet though so both seem ripe for some attention?

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor

@DAZ0273 said:
    Not seen a single Beard Cap or Loki yet though

I saw one Loki and quite a few Beardies.

I used them both (not together) but didn't a good Okoye boosted dagger stab off.

I did however manage to revive a character with On Your Feet for the first time since I tested it out when I initially acquired him which was a nice nostalgic look back at how it seemed revival was a gimmick that wouldn't ever be a big part of the game.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards

@DrClever said:

@DAZ0273 said:
    Not seen a single Beard Cap or Loki yet though

I saw one Loki and quite a few Beardies.

I used them both (not together) but didn't a good Okoye boosted dagger stab off.

I did however manage to revive a character with On Your Feet for the first time since I tested it out when I initially acquired him which was a nice nostalgic look back at how it seemed revival was a gimmick that wouldn't ever be a big part of the game.

Yeah Loki has sprung up now a few times, Jesus Cap is still fairly scarce. I guess we had better start thinking about 2019 with that looming tomorrow.