Boost Inventory Increase? New Feature or Bug?

WilliamK1983
WilliamK1983 Posts: 885 Critical Contributor
edited August 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

Went to switch from tu's to boosts in ddq to burn some and noticed the tu power boosts at 33. Did they finally increase the number? Anybody else have over 30 in any boost?

Comments

• bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 128 Tile Toppler

The devs have mentioned QOL improvements, like increased boost inventory maximums and Saved Team slots. Both have been implemented with the most recent data push, it appears.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Without any communication, as always.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 885 Critical Contributor

Well if they did finally implement some of these qol upgrades I'm all for it, especially regarding boosts.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker

Yea it certainly would be nice for them to make us aware of things like this because I could guarantee that had I not seen it here I wouldn’t have known the saved teams number had increased for like a month or two.

Certainly appreciate the changes though, I always forget to use boosts and by the time I do start using them I check and have 30 of everything so probably missed out on tons of ones that I had earned with no where to store them.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards

It's a bug. They are working on patching this back to normal within the next hour.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,210 Chairperson of the Boards

Some one in another thread also said that saved teams have been increased from 6 to 12.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2023

@Punisher5784 said:
    It's a bug. They are working on patching this back to normal within the next hour.

Any characters in an odd number of saved teams will be deleted, any in an even number will be duplicated, unless they are in a number of saved teams divisible by three with no remainder in which case they will be replaced with one of the characters that was implemented in the code but never released.

All boosts over the revised limit will be converted to Target Lock 20% extra damage to Doombots. If you then have more that 30 of these all your saved teams will have three copies of Wa5p, and you will not be able to use anything other than those teams for 33 days.

These changes will be announced as part of the Christmas seasonal event 2025.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards

@DrClever said:

@Punisher5784 said:

Any characters in an odd number of saved teams will be deleted, any in an even number will be duplicated, unless they are in a number of saved teams divisible by three with no remainder in which case they will be replaced with one of the characters that was implemented in the code but never released.

All boosts over the revised limit will be converted to Target Lock 20% extra damage to Doombots. If you then have more that 30 of these all your saved teams will have three copies of Wa5p, and you will not be able to use anything other than those teams for 33 days.

These changes will be announced as part of the Christmas seasonal event 2025.

You almost had me there until the "These changes will be announced..."

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
This discussion has been closed.