Class of 2015

Options
2»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,805 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Now it is a Miles & Deadpool team! No way! Not on my watch it isn't...

• DAZ0273
    Options

Right, sorted.

Now I guess I need to go find some puppies to kick...

• DAZ0273
    Options

OMG - 3* guy is back!! GAH!!!! I am finished with this 3* guy, I am done! But if you want a fight, fine.

• DAZ0273
    Options

I am 53 fights into a 50 fight tournament. Great.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,249 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I am running Mr. F, Phoenix, Carnage for the time being on the premise Mr f will auto fire regularly as I match enemy attack tiles most moves, and jean will pump up the friendlies when you get those match-5s from her red.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,046 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    I am 53 fights into a 50 fight tournament. Great.

Your like an old punch drunk fighter who just can't quit getting back into the ring against some young whippersnapper :D

KGB

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,249 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Now I’m using 3* Fist, 3* Switch, and Surfer to put down a galaxy of black holes. So many fun combos and styles of play on a chasm-less event where AP is something you can hold on to and use.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    OMG - 3* guy is back!! GAH!!!! I am finished with this 3* guy, I am done! But if you want a fight, fine.

I really hope this is your son on a wind up mission.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    Options

How does mmr work for these events? Is it based off of the usable characters only?

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

From what I can tell it's only counting usable characters (which is lame, I would very much like to stomp players who have a 550 Chasm but no older 5*).

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Curb your ego and don’t hit players just to prove you’re better than them. In fact, they are the better player being able to beat a team bigger than theirs. Don’t be a low self-esteem bully.

I’m speaking generally and not to any one person.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

If the lower level player can beat your team, and you retaliate against them for like 1 point, you're actually helping them -- you're giving them a high-point fight that they've already proven they can win.

If you actually want to bully them and display your dominance, you'd first need to dump several hundred points, THEN retaliate...

• WilliamK1983
    Options

Points are points and if you're giving them, I'm taking them.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@DrClever said:

@DAZ0273 said:

I really hope this is your son on a wind up mission.

If it is then I need to read his MPQ fast progression manual. He definitely didn't get it from me!

• DAZ0273
    Options

@bbigler said:
    Curb your ego and don’t hit players just to prove you’re better than them. In fact, they are the better player being able to beat a team bigger than theirs. Don’t be a low self-esteem bully.

I’m speaking generally and not to any one person.

Alternatively - die you one 3* character interloper!!!!!!

• WilliamK1983
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    From what I can tell it's only counting usable characters (which is lame, I would very much like to stomp players who have a 550 Chasm but no older 5*).

That's what I was thinking, but it was difficult to tell in the first two class of events. I was curious how it would work because I'm still trying to fully cover and champ about 2/3 of the classic 5s. So if I still had to compete at my usual mmr with undercovered 5*s, it would've been a nightmare.

• DAZ0273
    Options

Must. Not. Look. At. 2015. PvP. Red. Notifications...