Mole men.

Kree Mole Men?

• Vader614
    Vader614 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Brood

Generic Reavers are a good call.

@GrimSkald said:
    I'm just going to have to give it up for the Hellfire Club. Particularly if we can see the Barry Windsor-Smith cyborg designs for the goons who went on to serve Pierce after he was kicked out. Those were kind of cool.

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 603 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You fool! You forgot about...Other!

Multiple Man...

How has no one suggested Jamie Madrox?

He could be all the waves... And, if one of your team goes down, they're replaced by a Jamie clone that works against you. The possibilities are endless, just like his clones.

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,641 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phalanx

Brood or Mole Men could be fun too.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,829 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Blackstone said:
    Multiple Man...

He could be all the waves... And, if one of your team goes down, they're replaced by a Jamie clone that works against you. The possibilities are endless, just like his clones.

I know he sort of started out as a baddie in the FF Annual (misunderstood) but I thought he was a hero, no? Has that changed?

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hellfire Club goons

Surprised you didn't add Dark Elves to the poll. The devs created them but shelves them for some reason

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 603 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@Blackstone said:
    Multiple Man...

I know he sort of started out as a baddie in the FF Annual (misunderstood) but I thought he was a hero, no? Has that changed?

He can be a hero and still be a goon, like fighting against shield agents, etc...

Confession: When I posted that I was thinking about Old Man Hawkeye, which depicted a gang of multiple man clones that separated from Madrox to do bad things to good people.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:
    Surprised you didn't add Dark Elves to the poll. The devs created them but shelves them for some reason

I figured if they were gonna make an appearance it would have been by now - I don't know anything about what is happening in modern comic books to know if they are in any major storylines that might bump 'em back.

I mean the likelihood of any of these is not exactly great...

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Blackstone said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@Blackstone said:
    Multiple Man...

He can be a hero and still be a goon, like fighting against shield agents, etc...

Confession: When I posted that I was thinking about Old Man Hawkeye, which depicted a gang of multiple man clones that separated from Madrox to do bad things to good people.

No worries. I liked it when he ended up being the plague of Wendigo in the Universe X series (if you have never read then highly recommended although Paradise X drags a bit).

• SuperCarrot
    SuperCarrot Posts: 178 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Phalanx

Friends of Humanity then throw in a Phalanx Hodge would be interesting.

• Cataliban
    Cataliban Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options

Hail Hydra!

• Venomous
    Venomous Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Brood

Hail Hydra!

A befitting time to add Red Skull or Arnim Zola.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,052 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kree

To be honest, I'd be happy if the would put together a PvE story with the Sentinels in it. But before doing that they need to speed up the animations 10 fold.

KGB

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Morlocks

Flesh eating morlocks !!

Just because it made me laugh when they were in the Big Bang Theory dream sequence trying to eat sheldon , not comic related but still 😀