Lightning deals

Options

Comments

• mani82
    mani82 Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Options

I think we had like 200 hp for the 100 5 *shards these new deals are not enticing at all

• CharlieCroker
    CharlieCroker Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    Yeah I'm out.
    I'm not going to tell them that it's OK to increase prices.

100% this. I know inflation is high at the moment but 100% in 2 weeks is a bit much.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,223 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@CharlieCroker said:

@Bowgentle said:
    Yeah I'm out.
    I'm not going to tell them that it's OK to increase prices.

100% this. I know inflation is high at the moment but 100% in 2 weeks is a bit much.

Agree with the cost increase in like for like things. The MT hike was a bit obvious and not worth it at my stage of the game. But, hey, if 40% fewer people bought it, it's a net win.

This 100 5* shards is interesting, because 200HP costs £1.29, the same as the shard cost. So it's not cost inflation as such, it just disincentivises those who are HP-rich from buying it. Those who don't have enough HP might have bought the HP to buy the shards anyway. That said, I don't earn the real money value just by playing the game every day...

It'd be interesting to see what the difference was in take up of the 2 offers (£1.29 v 200HP).

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,805 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    Not after they receive your ticket!
    19.99!

Exactly. He is single handedly making things better for the never buy crew! Oh how they laugh!

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,740 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Scofie said:

It'd be interesting to see what the difference was in take up of the 2 offers (£1.29 v 200HP).

It’s £1.99 for me.

• Scofie
    Options

@Tony_Foot said:

@Scofie said:

It’s £1.99 for me.

You definitely need to install on an android device just for purchases if nothing else!

• mani82
    mani82 Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2023
    Options

@Scofie said:

@Tony_Foot said:

@Scofie said:

It’s £1.99 for me.

You definitely need to install on an android device just for purchases if nothing else!

Lolz that was a nice idea atleast for the purchases part apples are expensive especially if a portion is bitten off

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2023
    Options

@Scofie said:
    Great deal today - already had the IM40 so got the 600 shards for free (500HP for the dupe costume).

I had the costume too so the free couple of levels for IM40 was great but even better was that this gave me 25 4Riri shards which maxed her out for another 1kHP.

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,638 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Scofie said:
    Great deal today - already had the IM40 so got the 600 shards for free (500HP for the dupe costume).

Thanks for that info, came here to find out how much the duplicate costume was worth!

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,805 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Aw man, looks like I missed that. Gotta remember to check these things.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

That Loki costume also transforms into 500 HP, BTW.

• Scofie
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    That Loki costume also transforms into 500 HP, BTW.

Yeah, then I thought, "it's the same cash price for 500HP and 100 5* Loki shards and 600 HP". Given I can buy the 600HP any time, I wasn't in a rush to buy it. If I'd not had the costume already, I probably would have got it.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The shards were a champ level for me, so I bought.

• Domitronas
    Domitronas Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Options

4 EUR for 250k iso bro I pressed it so hard I broke my mouse button

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

$5 for 250K ISO? That’s like 3-4 days of work; count me in.

• jsmjsmjsm00
    jsmjsmjsm00 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options

When was the last lightning deal for 250k iso at this price?

• jsmjsmjsm00
    jsmjsmjsm00 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options

An alliance mate is claiming we had this iso deal offered 10 days ago that I had missed. Was this same deal offered that recently?

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@jsmjsmjsm00 said:
    An alliance mate is claiming we had this iso deal offered 10 days ago that I had missed. Was this same deal offered that recently?

I think it's the third time

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2023
    Options

Today I see $5 for 250k iso as the lightning deal. That is ~30x better than the regular best available price of $100 for ~150k. And I am still on the fence about giving d3/bcs feedback that they can make money for iso.

Iso prices are truly ridiculous.