Marvel Puzzle Quest R281 What’s New Notes

Options
13»

Comments

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,412 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Scofie said:
    There's also at least one waffle house in England. Hugh Jackman was there a couple of weeks ago.

1 Waffle House? you all better shut that down before the US turns England in to Hawaii 2.0

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

And my gran had over 200 bowls and at least 1/3 of them were considered "super".

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options

I had some really good Indian and Afghan food last time I was in England... Hotel breakfast in Europe is always better than American hotel breakfast... But we don't have Waffle House in hotels, sadly.

I also drove around the big circle saying..."oh look, there's Big Ben" several times, but that's another topic.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@dianetics said:

@Scofie said:
    There's also at least one waffle house in England. Hugh Jackman was there a couple of weeks ago.

1 Waffle House? you all better shut that down before the US turns England in to Hawaii 2.0

Ah, it was waffle house without the capitals. I was still impressed it existed though.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2023
    Options

@Scofie said:

There is definitely "A" Waffle House in England but it is not the Waffle House we know and love in US.

https://girlgonelondon.com/waffle-house-in-the-uk-or-london/#:~:text=Okay, so it's called THE,Alban's.