Marvel Puzzle Quest R281 What’s New Notes

Options

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

To be fair, the World Series doesn't only feature one country. The players are from all over the globe.

• bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2023
    Options

Have you noticed that the D3Go and BCS employees who usually posts here have mostly been radio silent lately? I mean, the What’s New posts haven’t been updated in a long while.

I think this is evidence that this “Fan Favorites” thing will be a relatively big event, and not just about the new 4* (Silver Samurai).

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 572 Critical Contributor
    Options

Football is called football because you play on your feet, rather than horse back.

Feel like we're off topic here...

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@bladewing said:
    Have you noticed that the D3Go and BCS employees who usually posts here have mostly been radio silent lately? I mean, the What’s New posts haven’t been updated in a long while.

I think this is evidence that this “Fan Favorites” thing will be a relatively big event, and not just about the new 4* (Silver Samurai).

Yes, I'm sure that's it.
    Just like they've been silent for the last few months, preparing... New bugs.

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 958 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Borstock said:
    To be fair, the World Series doesn't only feature one country. The players are from all over the globe.

Also, there's a team in Canada.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@MoosePrime said:

@Borstock said:

Are they called The Sasquatch's? That would be super!

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Only in Simpsons episodes...

• Borstock
    edited July 2023
    Options

@MoosePrime said:

@Borstock said:

Yeah, but it's been a while since they were a part of the World Series discussion.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 657 Critical Contributor
    Options

@bladewing said:

It's not just here, ice is very rarely on discord these days or, at least, not as much as he used to be.
    I guess we should wait for the monthly q and a to pop up but the lack of communication has been on there for the last couple of months too.

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options

Probably Silver Samurai, but I'm going to guess Night Thrasher because I'm feeling nostalgic for New Warriors... Old New Warriors?...

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,195 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2023
    Options

@Blackstone said:
    Probably Silver Samurai, but I'm going to guess Night Thrasher because I'm feeling nostalgic for New Warriors... Old New Warriors?...

Only if they bring in Speedball 👍... None of this Penance stuff

• Borstock
    Options

@Waddles_Pines said:

@Blackstone said:

Only if they bring in Speedball 👍... None of this Penance stuff

And how long has it been since your last confession?

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 441 Mover and Shaker
    Options

After a long hiatus Deadpool vs MPQ makes a comeback (groan). I don't hate the fights they're pretty standard, just Day 2 & 4 of nonplay waiting on the timer to tick down. That's really annoying.

At least the boost lists is good:

Okoye
    Magick
    Elecktro
    Old Man Logan

Placement rewards:
    Gwenom
    M'Baku

• bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2023
    Options

I wonder why Deadpool Vs MPQ has been out of the PVE rotation for so long, not that I don’t appreciate that fact. It was one of the toughest PVEs.

You don’t suppose they updated some of the nodes? Like maybe Chasm was added to a Challenge Node? :#

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,163 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2023
    Options

Glad to see Deadpool vs MPQ back. This event has the least playtime required for full progression. In CL10, you just need one hour: 3 clears right at the end of sub 1, followed by 3 clears right at the start of sub 2. There we go.

@bladewing said:

You don’t suppose they updated some of the nodes? Like maybe Chasm was added to a Challenge Node? :#

Don't give them ideas!

• NMANOZ1
    NMANOZ1 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Options

Just noticed they finally increased the values of the Iso purchases.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bzhai said:
    After a long hiatus Deadpool vs MPQ makes a comeback (groan). I don't hate the fights they're pretty standard, just Day 2 & 4 of nonplay waiting on the timer to tick down. That's really annoying.

At least DPvMPQ isn't after a Boss Event. That was the worst!

• Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:

Isn't there a Queens in New York City? I think the US should count at least that.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

There's also at least one waffle house in England. Hugh Jackman was there a couple of weeks ago.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

My English calendar also has a 4th July on it. We don't just skip to the 5th.