Secret Invasion

Options
2»

Comments

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,499 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

She-Hulk was objectively bad. Ms Marvel was also very bad.

The other shows Wandavision, Loki, and Hawkeye are up to personal taste.

I liked Loki but not the other two.

None of these shows are on par with Netflix's Marvel shows (aside from Ironfist).

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Ms Marvel was bad? That’s news to me. The only show that even had a fan score below 80% was She Hulk, and that was 77% by the critics.

Guess we have different definitions of the word bad.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,499 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2023
    Options

On imdb, She Hulk has an unweighted mean of 4.7 the lowest of any marvel tv show. It has a weighted average of 5.3
    Ms Marvel has an unweighted mean of 6.0 and a weighed average of 6.3.

On metacritic, She Hulk has a 67 critic score and a 2.3 user score
    Ms Marvel has a 78 critic score and a 3.8 user score.

The two shows had some of the worst writing of last year, Rings of Power took that crown.

• bigjojo04
    Options

To each their own i suppose. Any female lead movie or show in the MCU gets hated on rather ridiculously if you ask me.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,805 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

She Hulk was a mess but there was nothing wrong with Ms Marvel.

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,638 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2023
    Options

Ms Marvel had a good opening and ending, but had too many villains, so the whole thing felt rushed. Visually, it was the best Marvel series to date (mainly the first and last episode and the train station shot).

Enjoyed all of the Marvel series so far (WandaVision, Ms Marvel, Loki and MoonGirl/DevilDino were good to great, Falcon/WinterSoldier and She-Hulk were OK), but Secret Invasion left me cold: I'll remember Olivia Colman kicking ****, one Avenger being a Skrull and not much else.

• DAZ0273
    Options

You'll never see Olivia Coleman again probably.

• bigjojo04
    Options

The way they ended it you’d think you’ll see her and G’iah again. As to where that will be, who **** knows lol

• DAZ0273
    Options

I smell a Moon Knight team up somewhere down the line guest starring Werewolf by Night.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,620 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I enjoyed She-Hulk. I don't need to watch it again, but she's charming as all get out. I could watch her buy groceries.

• bigjojo04
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    I smell a Moon Knight team up somewhere down the line guest starring Werewolf by Night.

After Blades “appearance” in Eternals I really thought he was gonna be the Nick Fury to a Midnight Sons movie eventually. Obviously that remains to be seen but the pieces are there if they’ll just put them together

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,097 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Ms. Marvel was forgettable, and I say that because I watched the whole series and have forgot most of it. Looking back, mostly the first episode is what stuck with me.