New Community Admin MPQBlaine

S0kun
S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
edited July 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

Hi MPQ community,

Long time no see! As you may have noticed, I haven't really been around the forums as of late due to being stretched pretty thin across other 505 games projects. In my place behind the scenes has been Blaine from our marketing team and Yume, another community manager on my team working to get out all the updates for the game out as well as put together our most recent community activities.

You probably have already seen it, but @MPQBlaine has started picking up where I left off and will be helping tackle all the day to day activities in support of @IceIX and the rest of the team. Yume, who is currently on maternity leave, will be hopping into the forums as the dedicated community manager when she returns in early September.

I'll still be around helping manage things on the back end, but know that we're making sure this community gets the support it needs and deserves!

Cheers,
S0kun

Comments

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,297 Chairperson of the Boards

Welcome @MPQBlaine!

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards

Welcome! Always glad to have more folks interacting with the community.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards

Welcome @MPQBlaine

Enjoy your maternity leave @Yume and looking forward to seeing you on the forum!

Thanks for what you have been able to do to date @S0kun

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,167 Chairperson of the Boards

Welcome @MPQBlaine!

KGB

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker

heyhey.

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 313 Mover and Shaker

Welcome!

• Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 201 Tile Toppler

Welcome, @MPQBlaine & @Yume!

@Scofie, thank you for everything you've done to improve our community. It's greatly appreciated.

• ph34rm3
    ph34rm3 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In

Welcome thanks for the communication

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards

Welcome and good luck:)

• MPQBlaine
    MPQBlaine ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 150 Tile Toppler

Thank you folks for the warm welcome! I've been a professional forum lurker for over a year now here so excited to get in the mix with everybody.

Let's have some fun!