Known Issue: Moondragon Taking AoE Damage

2»

Comments

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker

Hulk has had a stealth nerf. He stops reviving after so long, as I found out on a challenge node. He suddenly didn’t revive, even though Vulture was still flying around and there was no anti-revive mechanism on the opposing team.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,167 Chairperson of the Boards

How many deaths are you talking about?

I used my L300 iHulk in the Thing/Mordo node and he must have died well over 100 times before I managed to match damage all 3 of them to death.

I suspect something else happened with regard to Vulture being airborne and the game not realizing someone was still alive on your team due to how the death occurred (match, power, multi-hit etc)

KGB

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,697 Chairperson of the Boards

@Ptahhotep said:
    Hulk has had a stealth nerf. He stops reviving after so long, as I found out on a challenge node. He suddenly didn’t revive, even though Vulture was still flying around and there was no anti-revive mechanism on the opposing team.

Definite bug. That's not supposed to happen.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards

Moondragon's design is a very strange choice as is her release schedule. There are no Moondragon events in any media going on right now that I am aware of so why her release prior to any alterations to the immortals was decided to be a good idea is beyond me. It makes me again very suspect about any change to Chasm that is going to address why all of this is a bit obnoxious. Last we knew it was an increase to AP drain...are we really going to have a Bishop situation where a 4* replaces a 5* on Shield SIM teams?