Health packs

Options
2»

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@MoosePrime said:
    It was 5 a long time ago, but they changed it to 10 (also a long time ago, but not quite as long).

I think it was 3 before that

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I had aprox 900 health packs 7 months ago.
    Bit a bit they were burning out.
    Actually it was when they changed taco system and I had aprox 3500 tacos. I'm too lazy to open them so I have right now 446 tacos. And 2371 Spicy.
    Nobody notices it but 10 health packs regenerating make for a lot of health packs for month.
    Yeah in the other game I'm playing you have to pay in order to get enough stamina to get all the weekly rewards.
    So MPQ is generous if not taking in mind that the broken chasm meta burns outs more health packs than any other.

• pepitedechocolat
    pepitedechocolat Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    Options

You can get 40 free packs a day by keeping the counter turning (1 pack every 36 minutes) which turns to a ludicrous 1200 health pack for a 30 days month.

• superwaxley
    superwaxley Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options

@pepitedechocolat said:
    You can get 40 free packs a day by keeping the counter turning (1 pack every 36 minutes) which turns to a ludicrous 1200 health pack for a 30 days month.

Hi @pepitedechocolat, how do you keep the counter turning? Mine stops at ten.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,829 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@superwaxley said:

@pepitedechocolat said:

Use a heath pack every 36 minutes and it will start regenerating back to maximum 10, so if you did that all day = 40 free packs but also little sleep for you.

• superwaxley
    superwaxley Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@superwaxley said:

@pepitedechocolat said:

Use a heath pack every 36 minutes and it will start regenerating back to maximum 10, so if you did that all day = 40 free packs but also little sleep for you.

Ah, thanks!

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yeah it assumes you never miss more than 6 hours, which isn't very realistic.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,330 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I was never a competive PVP player, and it never really clicked on me to use them at the beginning. I ran my OBW team and healed everyone, then when I jumped to 3*, I leaned heavily on Patch/Daken/Loki which was a huge saver. By the time I got to 4* I was so used to playing without Health packs that I never really got into the rhythm of using them.

Now I have 2600 and still not using them. My Health Pack milestone is at 775. I am nearly to the 3* Strange Blue cover!

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,829 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

It's funny coz I was opposite. I was reading about all these people using Daken and I was "Why? He sucks" and I actively avoided using or collecting him as I opened another health pack and glugged it down my decimated roster.

It was too late by the time I twigged: Oh...he heals...nah...(reaches for another health pack)

• pepitedechocolat
    pepitedechocolat Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@superwaxley said:

@pepitedechocolat said:

just as @DAZ0273 said. Ofc you need to use packs every 6 hours so its a very hard constraint on your real life, which would be an argument to increase the max free HP from 10 to 15, just to let people have normal night sleep >:)

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I do a full PVE clear and a few PVP hits every day and still sometimes fail to hit a daily milestone to use three health packs. That’s without using more than a couple of teams.