• Vraska, Betrayal’s Sting
  • Koth, Fire of Resistance
  • Nissa, Ascended Animist
  • Kaito, Dancing Shadow
  • Kaya, Intangible Slayer
  • Lukka, Bound to Ruin
  • Nahiri, the Unforgiving
  • Tyvar, Jubilant Brawler

Please note that the Mana Costs for the new Vanguard Cards (ONE) available in version 6.1.0 will suffer adjustments in the 6.1.1 release. The 6.1.1 version will be released later today.

Changes

• Planeswalker Tyvar, Jubilant Brawler (BRO) has the ability costs reduced.
    The loyalty costs used to be 9 / 14 / 22. New ability costs now are 5 / 8 / 12.

Fixes

• Fixed the issue where the Mythic Support Card Ichormoon Gauntlet (ONE) was missing from Elite Packs.
  • Fixed some issues with translations.
  • Fixed the issue with the Deal Damage objective in Challenge of the Courts - Embereth event.
  • Fixed the issue where Phyrexian Toxin was counted as a Cast card for the opponent.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Please note that the Mana Costs for the new Vanguard Cards (ONE) available in version 6.1.0 will suffer adjustments in the 6.1.1 release. The 6.1.1 version will be released later today.

• Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 314 Mover and Shaker

@Oktagon_Support said:

Letting us buy these Vanguards with their original costs and then recosting them with an update was certainly a choice

• gozmaster
    gozmaster Posts: 160 Tile Toppler

I figured you'd bump their cost, but honestly, My review on the cards still stands, they are BONKERS Good. Thank you @Oktagon_Support !

https://youtu.be/RKVO6mWELS4

• Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler

Ouch, what used to be a 7 mana Vanguard with a +2 ability and 6 shields (Kaya) is now twice the cost and half as awesome...thanks?

• Smokincookz
    Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker

Apparently, now devices must have IOS 16.1 to even get into the app, post-update. That seems unwarranted, and hopefully is not intentional. I’m getting a new device soon, but am not quite there yet, and the game ran just fine on my gen 1 iPhone SE…

In the meantime, I guess I’ll have to play something else. What a shame.

• Smokincookz
    Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker

Wait, and some people got them for a discounted price? This might be my cue to take an indefinite break then. That’s incredibly unfair…

• ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker

iOS requirements are Apple's doing, companies don't have a choice in it.

And the vanguards weren't discounted but they had lower casting costs before the update. They're now adjusted for everyone.

Hello everyone,
    We are aware of the issue that devices running iOS versions older than 16.1 are unable to access the game. We are working to fix this as soon as possible.
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
    Magic: Puzzle Quest Team.

• Janosik

@ArielSira said:

What does this mean exactly?

• ArielSira

@Janosik said:

@ArielSira said:

What does this mean exactly?

Apple has a policy where it forces apps to be compatible with only newer iOS versions (so you have to buy a new phone every few years). It seemed this was the case here as well, but the reply of Oktagon makes it appear they can reverse this. I hope for you and others with this problem that they can change it back.

• gozmaster

Or you could all just make the jump to Android :tongue:

• Janosik

@gozmaster said:

Don't Androids still have much slower load times in the app than iPhones?

• gozmaster

@Janosik said:

@gozmaster said:

Don't Androids still have much slower load times in the app than iPhones?

Flagging this comment :tongue:

• ArielSira

@Oktagon_Support the white node on Revolving Planeswalk ONE still counts toxin and supports created by abilities as cast.

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor

Fixed the issue where Phyrexian Toxin was counted as a Cast card for the opponent.

--> not resolved

Hi guys, I have already informed the team about this, and they will look into it. Thank you for letting me know!
    Rebeca.