Marvel Puzzle Quest R275 Release Notes (04/10/23)

Options
13»

Comments

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 653 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    Be glad we haven't had a Wolvie in a while.

4 star Wolverine... but this one has a new hat!!!!

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 441 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2023
    Options

I used to play Heroclix eons ago and every expansion always had a new version of Wolverine, Spidey and Elektra. Wolvie and Spidey I understand but I dunno why the creators thought Elektra was so popular.

There were so many variations of her with different weapons at one point we even had one with a machine gun. It was ridiculous.

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 432 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2023
    Options

Ya'll realize this Human Torch isn't the one we have at 4* right? Entirely different character.

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Timemachinego said:
    Ya'll realize this Human Torch isn't the one we have at 4* right? Entirely different character.

You say that as if people don't gripe when they see Miles Morales or Spider-Gwen. :)

I know he isn't, you know he isn't, though actually the game treats them as the same, so why not? Though technically shouldn't he conflict with Vision? Or did they make another body...

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@GrimSkald said:

@Timemachinego said:

You say that as if people don't gripe when they see Miles Morales or Spider-Gwen. :)

I know he isn't, you know he isn't, though actually the game treats them as the same, so why not? Though technically shouldn't he conflict with Vision? Or did they make another body...

Well Carl Burgos certainly felt they were the same! As for the Vision I stick with the Avengers Forever solution myself.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 653 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Blackstone said:

@ThisisClemFandango said:
    Yeah, always good to get the same character repackaged again. Shame it hasn't been another spider-man, I don't like the 17 iterations we have at the moment

Please don't give them ideas. I still haven't recovered from oscorp Spidey...I hate everything about that character and it's only made worse by the fact that there was absolutely zero need for an additional spiderman.

I literally just take the hit on points when he's mandatory so I can avoid suffering through having him on my team.

If they ever make a character with a power allowing you to sacrifice a member of your team, I might be tempted to use oscorp Spidey, but only so I could personally destroy him daily. I would shardget/favorite/break hordes for that character just so I could watch the animation of whom ever that beautiful creature is destroying oscorp spidey at every possible chance.

Good...Good
    Your hate has made you powerful

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

5* Spider Gwen would be pretty sweet thats for darn sure. Fortnite had her character skin about a season and it looke fantastic. Probably one of the the most accurate Spider-Verse skins ever. I really hope this game can catchup.