Hellfire Club Support announced on Twitter

Options
2»

Comments

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,711 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Borstock said:
    I have 14.3 million riso without paying attention. I shudder to think how much some people have.

Though I also understand I don't represent the masses.

I guess that also depends on your supports. I have 5 million spare but that's no way near enough for the supports I don't have levelled.

I have:

4x 5* max
    21 x 4* max
    17x 3* max
    6x 2* max
    1x 1* max

Not including stones also the 3 new ones to get.

As you can see 5 million Riso, despite not having much to feed it into for a long while isn't going to last me long.

What worries me is the cadence these new supports have been coming. But yeah I'm sure they have a plan. It will be broken and won't work the first 3 times but they will have a plan.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The plan is "sell supports".
    They'll figure out the rest after they hit their sales targets.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Do we currently have a Hellfire Club affiliation in game?

• DAZ0273
    Options

Cheers matey. The one that jumps out at me is a Black Bolt?!?!? Anybody know the story behind that one? Magneto (Age of Apocalypse) is an interesting one too - I might have to break out my AoA HC and read that again, it could well be right as I think I remember an alliance - it is a great story regardless! Mr. Sinister maybe? Not sure on that one.

• DAZ0273
    Options

So Sinister seems no but looks like Psylocke and Bishop might qualify?

• Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2023
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Cheers matey. The one that jumps out at me is a Black Bolt?!?!? Anybody know the story behind that one? Magneto (Age of Apocalypse) is an interesting one too - I might have to break out my AoA HC and read that again, it could well be right as I think I remember an alliance - it is a great story regardless! Mr. Sinister maybe? Not sure on that one.

Ah, Black Bolt somehow got a misplaced 'x' on my spreadsheet. It's been corrected in the above list too. Thanks for the catch!

As for Mister Sinister, I thought the same but it was Claudine Renko under the name "Miss Sinister" who was associated with Sebastian Shaw from the Hellfire Club.

Edit: I see what happened now. On my spreadsheet, Black Bolt is next to Bishop who does get the Hellfire Club affiliation :D Fixed & updated the list again

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Thanos’ Court Death triggers Hellfire Club support synergy perk.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

From dev in reddit:

"New Supports follow a rotation pattern similar to new Characters (with rotations happening at the time of a Season change). We meant to have it done by the time of Jeff's release but given that it's the first time the Supports lineup has changed in quite some time we gave it a few extra days to validate."