Hellfire Club Support announced on Twitter

Options

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

More supports coming up. Will we see the revival of Support Circuits(?)? I think that was the name.

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    Options

Seems u need to spend money to get these new supports

• gamecat235
    gamecat235 Posts: 104 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Sp1d3r said:
    Seems u need to spend money to get these new supports

I’m hoping that they all cycle into the support tokens (or even a new set of support tokens) next season. Would be nice to know the schedule of when that will happen.

I’m not yet ready to spend that kind of money for a support.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

35 likes, two replies, six retweets.
    Maybe announcing stuff on Twitter isn't the greatest idea.

• liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 460 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Do we know what it does yet?

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,404 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

How fast do they plan on releasing supports? That’s like 3 in 30 days give or take.
    There is no way people can realistically keep up with maxing their supports with red iso generation in its current form.
    I know lots of people have banked red iso, but I’m sure many don’t.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I have 14.3 million riso without paying attention. I shudder to think how much some people have.

Though I also understand I don't represent the masses.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options

When are these new supports going to be in packs ?

I’m not going to spend money on supports at the moment

• TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options

They said in the supports blog they will rotate each season:
    When will new Supports be available in the Supports Token Store?
    New Supports will rotate at the same time everything else currently does at the start of a new season. Nice and simple.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

krakoa should be rotating in next season. It's like they follow Latest schedule.

• Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@dianetics said:
    How fast do they plan on releasing supports? That’s like 3 in 30 days give or take.
    There is no way people can realistically keep up with maxing their supports with red iso generation in its current form.

Marked safe from running out of red ISO. Can't run out if you can't get the supports.

I could see this as possibly becoming some sort of issue after some sort of upgrade mechanism is introduced, but even then, if there is no new (or revived old) path to getting tokens beyond what we have now, which are mostly beginner tokens, I doubt it will be an actual problem.

• Alex502
    Alex502 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options

Attaining new supports only through purchase? That's sickening, honestly. Give us a Puzzle Quest to match release, even if I don't get a chance at a Rank 5 version.

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options

@dianetics said:

What are the prices to upgrade from tier to tier -- anybody know? It's happened to me so rarely that I've never thought to keep track.

• Alex502
    Alex502 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Yepyep said:

@dianetics said:

What are the prices to upgrade from tier to tier -- anybody know? It's happened to me so rarely that I've never thought to keep track.

Red Iso doesn't rank up your support, just levels them to a cap, depending on their rank. You unlock ranks by getting that cover pull.

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    Options

I'm in a similar situation.. I have 1 4* support and that's maxed.. 23 3s all maxed apart from 4.. 17 2s only 3 maxed and 0 red iso

• Yepyep
    Options

@Alex502 said:

@Yepyep said:

@dianetics said:

Red Iso doesn't rank up your support, just levels them to a cap, depending on their rank. You unlock ranks by getting that cover pull.

Fair enough, I was unclear in what I meant -- which is: what is the price in RISO to level up supports when you get the next higher tier? So for some 0-50, 50-100, 100-150, 150-200, 200-250 and for the others 0-50, 50-150, 150-250.

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

RISO is def gonna be an issue. Yes the rates are terrible, but supports were on life support for YEARS. So most long term players have huge hoards and have rostered all the accessible supports.

If you’re a new player or wasn’t consistently building the riso bag season after season then that hill looks enormous!

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,404 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Yepyep said:
    Fair enough, I was unclear in what I meant -- which is: what is the price in RISO to level up supports when you get the next higher tier? So for some 0-50, 50-100, 100-150, 150-200, 200-250 and for the others 0-50, 50-150, 150-250.

Put it this way. If you have a rank 4 support 190-200 is 4k per level.
    When you get close to capping rank 3 it is nearly 3k per level.

So the more 3,4, and 5 rank supports you have the red iso you need grows.

You would never realistically be able to max all your supports. It wasn’t a problem before, because D3 stopped supporting supports.

Now that we have 3 new supports with no signs of this slowing down, red iso needs to be addressed.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

i mean, support tokens could stand to be addressed pretty soon here too.

• Yepyep
    Options

@dianetics said:

@Yepyep said:

Put it this way. If you have a rank 4 support 190-200 is 4k per level.
    When you get close to capping rank 3 it is nearly 3k per level.

So the more 3,4, and 5 rank supports you have the red iso you need grows.

You would never realistically be able to max all your supports. It wasn’t a problem before, because D3 stopped supporting supports.

Now that we have 3 new supports with no signs of this slowing down, red iso needs to be addressed.

My ignorance about this is borne of the fact that not once, ever, have I had a supply of RISO insufficient to level up to its maximum a new support. (That's nice, and stuff, but I have many millions of RISO that I'd like to use for something.)