Jeffrey's DDQ

Comments

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor

If permanent (even if only on Tuesdays), this is a nice change for newer players who can't beat the "normal" Crash due to having an under-covered required 4*.
    Seems to just be an (any) 3-v-3 rather than a (required) 1-v-1.

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor

Also, I can confirm, that the lock-out is by node, not by the week.
    Yesterday I only did one of the two Crashes and sure enough after logging in today one Shark node is closed and one is still open.

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards

Came here to complain. I could care less about the LT. But swapping in (unannounced) a different group of opponents with different character requirements is completely unfair. And the only reason I say this is because as someone that's been around from almost the beginning, having ANYTHING NEW is awesome. But I am now locked out of the new content. I just want to beat on some sharks!

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards

Which makes it even more surreal that this was "advertised" as a special event for a Tuesday. They made that cute little Jeffrey in the Taco truck. They put this up on Facebook. They gave it a day of the week themed name.

It seems a lot of effort to fail this badly. They could have just as soon spent all that time doing something else like, I dunno, fixing Mehneto or something?

I guess it must surely have been a late April Fool on us!!!

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor

Is this the Taco Tuesday thing they mentioned? I guess next week I'll wait until Tuesday to do the Crash of the Titan node.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2023

@MoosePrime said:
    Is this the Taco Tuesday thing they mentioned? I guess next week I'll wait until Tuesday to do the Crash of the Titan node.

Who knows? Possibly?
    Hard to say without communication.

And the first one who comes in here and says "well it was clear that something was going to happen on Tuesday, you should have waited!" will get flagged into next year.

• AdeptusRevolt
    AdeptusRevolt Posts: 85 Match Maker

The greatest barrier to communication is assuming it already happened.

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 697 Critical Contributor

@AdeptusRevolt said:
    The greatest barrier to communication is assuming it already happened.

Agreed.

• meteor0905
    meteor0905 Posts: 62 Match Maker

My 4Jean is lv70 when doing DDQ,lv up to 120 to beat hulk,glad I don't champed Jean(iso desert) for that

Shark is much easy I think

• Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor

This does feel like a swing and a miss. New content is always a good addition, should have been obvious they would end up with a good number of people blocked out of it.

• hygge_hound
    hygge_hound Posts: 55 Match Maker

Adding my low-key complaint of not needing more LT but wanting to play the sharks and see the animations.

• DAZ0273

In game pop up just told me Taco Tuesdays are here! Anybody got any ideas about that?!?!?!

• hygge_hound

Here in Scandinavia, Taco Fridays are the thing. Not Tuesday.

• DAZ0273

Tuesday is normally Two for Tuesday Pizza day where I am. Taco's seem maybe a Thursday thing at best?

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,806 Chairperson of the Boards

@hygge_hound said:
    Here in Scandinavia, Taco Fridays are the thing. Not Tuesday.

Surströmming tacos???

• hygge_hound

I always just crave the American preparations... I've been ruined. I may also get deported for saying so.

• DAZ0273

Facebook are moaning! Perhaps the two tribes will yet unite! Not sure about Twitter coz...ugh...Twitter.