Countdown to...Apocalypse?!?!?!

Options
2»

Comments

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Other (Please indicate, preferably with X-Men sounds)

They said there would be news about it today. No idea what the odds of us actually getting news today is.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@fractalvisions said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@BoyWonder1914 said:
    It seems a lot of folks got their rewards after event end. Maybe they'll push an additional cover to everyone for the sake of the lower level rosters who couldn't do jacksquat to Lv 8 Apoc, but I really don't see a rerun at this point.

I recall a "Marvel vs Capcom" game where Apocalypse would use a screw attack, I enjoyed that very much. Thank you!

@BoyWonder1914 said:
    It seems a lot of folks got their rewards after event end. Maybe they'll push an additional cover to everyone for the sake of the lower level rosters who couldn't do jacksquat to Lv 8 Apoc, but I really don't see a rerun at this point.

I recall a "Marvel vs Capcom" game where Apocalypse would use a screw attack, I enjoyed that very much. Thank you!

I wonder if he has other power tools he can attach? Maybe a hoover? This just gets better!

Maybe that comes as groinal attachment - Kryten style.

Oh that would be...uhm...😬😂😂

But Red Dwarf! Now I need to go and watch some episodes. Preferably with Talkie Toaster.

• raber18
    raber18 Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options

I got all of my rewards when I logged in today, but I only got two Luke cage covers today instead of three so that's odd

• JimboJambo
    JimboJambo Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think it is time to disable Daz0273 access to polls.

@raber18 said:
    I got all of my rewards when I logged in today, but I only got two Luke cage covers today instead of three so that's odd

I got two sets of rewards. I only checked the first lot to see if I got the Kang cover but then a few minutes later I got 1 Human Torch and 1 Luke Cage cover.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,131 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@fractalvisions said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@BoyWonder1914 said:

@BoyWonder1914 said:

I wonder if he has other power tools he can attach? Maybe a hoover? This just gets better!

Maybe that comes as groinal attachment - Kryten style.

Oh that would be...uhm...😬😂😂

But Red Dwarf! Now I need to go and watch some episodes. Preferably with Talkie Toaster.

Oh, so you're a waffle man!

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 653 Critical Contributor
    Options

Given that God is infinite, and that the universe is also infinite... would you like a toasted teacake?

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 653 Critical Contributor
    Options

I've realised that Rimmers quote of "We all have something important to bring to this discussion, but, I think what you should bring is silence" is perfect for this forum. Look out for me to use this in the future.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    What even was Warlock? And don't get me started on Bird Brain.

Possibly the worst drawn character if I remember correctly, seem to remember a random bunch of yellow and black squiggly lines

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Other (Please indicate, preferably with X-Men sounds)

My only comment here regards that drill-arm Apocalypse in the OP: he could really use a pair of socks to fill out that speedo. The whole drill thing seems like an intentional distraction...

• DAZ0273
    Options

It is very difficult to get trunks in Apocalypse size, they are not a sign of any weakness!

• DAZ0273
    Options

@turbomoose said:
    Possibly the worst drawn character if I remember correctly, seem to remember a random bunch of yellow and black squiggly lines

He looked a bit like somebody had gone on a rampage through the circuit board aisle in Radio Shack and that was what was left on the floor afterwards except somebody had also glued on Robert Smith's haircut.

Apparently his "mutant" power was not liking his Dad who was a bit of a **** who wanted him to become a Doctor or whatever and not waste his time playing video games. So he had the same mutant powers as a teenager who was hanging out at his mates house playing X-Box.

• DAZ0273
    Options

So near now...I can smell the Horsemen! I wouldn't recommend it.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I can smell the interrupted connection at Boss start.

• DAZ0273
    Options

Oh dear lord. Still - seems OK now?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yeah just a short hang up, not bad.