Countdown to...Apocalypse?!?!?!

Options
DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards

To pass the time whilst we wait I bring to you a completely unnecessary poll. Please enjoy! Or don't! I'm not the boss of you and don't ever let me tell you otherwise.

Behold Apocalypse...with drill arm! So sweet!

Countdown to...Apocalypse?!?!?! 40 votes

Yes we are definitely getting X-Men Vs Apocalypse today
0%
What are you smokin'? We already had X-men Vs Apocalypse
27%
frachrKGBrevskipBoyWonder1914Alex502CarnifexEienRyuuwill7612Sp1d3rguason1975theOneZiggy 11 votes
What is X-Men Vs Apocalypse?
5%
CodexZalasta 2 votes
I wish I was an X-Man. Bamf! Who you callin' Bub, Bub?
10%
xKOBALTxGlockomaFirst311jp1 4 votes
I think it is time to disable Daz0273 access to polls.
30%
KolenceBowgentleentrailbucketPunisher5784rainkingucdgamecat235pezseBubba3210Chrynos1989JimboJambogrumbLEGOfractalvisions 12 votes
Why was it OK for Longshot to join but not Deadpool? Oh and what about Warlock?
5%
liminal_ladTimemachinego 2 votes
What even was Warlock? And don't get me started on Bird Brain.
7%
turbomooseDok12CouchPanda 3 votes
Other (Please indicate, preferably with X-Men sounds)
15%
Chipster22MoosePrimepurplemurPtahhotepYepyepbigjojo04 6 votes

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Are we allowed to have fun again here?
    Isn't that illegal these days?

• DAZ0273
    Options

Time to find out! If banning and/or publicly flogging me is what it takes then let's not do that unless we absolutely have to!

• grumbLEGO
    grumbLEGO Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options

I don’t actually believe we need to cut off your access to polls it just seemed like the funniest answer so that’s what I went with.

• DAZ0273
    Options

A sensible and informed choice!

• purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options

J/k I love this type of silly poll!

• DAZ0273
    Options

Oh man, I've been schooled by Jubilee...there is no way back from that on the shame scale! :'(:D

• DAZ0273
    Options

In retrospect I do wish I had added a poll option to talk about that sweet drill arm though.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 377 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Apparently Gambit does not make tv dinners so everyone should know this vital information

• BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    What are you smokin'? We already had X-men Vs Apocalypse

It seems a lot of folks got their rewards after event end. Maybe they'll push an additional cover to everyone for the sake of the lower level rosters who couldn't do jacksquat to Lv 8 Apoc, but I really don't see a rerun at this point.

I recall a "Marvel vs Capcom" game where Apocalypse would use a screw attack, I enjoyed that very much. Thank you!

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

So many more nouns should be prefixed with “Behold!” It gives everything so much more gravitas.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@bigjojo04 said:

Apparently Gambit does not make tv dinners so everyone should know this vital information

Doesn't he live in a swamp when not hanging around the X-Mansion? He probably doesn't know what a TV is!

• DAZ0273
    Options

@BoyWonder1914 said:
    It seems a lot of folks got their rewards after event end. Maybe they'll push an additional cover to everyone for the sake of the lower level rosters who couldn't do jacksquat to Lv 8 Apoc, but I really don't see a rerun at this point.

I recall a "Marvel vs Capcom" game where Apocalypse would use a screw attack, I enjoyed that very much. Thank you!

@BoyWonder1914 said:

I wonder if he has other power tools he can attach? Maybe a hoover? This just gets better!

• DAZ0273
    Options

@ThaRoadWarrior said:
    So many more nouns should be prefixed with “Behold!” It gives everything so much more gravitas.

Behold...I am giving you a like!

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 377 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Gambit is known to be a great cook, so TV dinners most likely offends his culinary expertise

• DAZ0273
    Options

@bigjojo04 said:
    Gambit is known to be a great cook, so TV dinners most likely offends his culinary expertise

Yeah but it is Gambit. He'll promise you Gumbo and then serve you 'Gator.

• mani82
    mani82 Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Options

I think apocalypse is going to disable your mutant powers of forum poll creation Daz

• DAZ0273
    Options

It could happen! At this point it is difficult to work out which one of us is the greater villain...

• DAZ0273
    Options

Any signs of the Apocalypse approaching? Any Horsemen flying about? Or maybe just regular horses? Not flying obviously. Just regular horse stuff. Is Cyclops using your bathroom ahead of the upcoming battle? I'm starting to fear this poll might have been a mistake.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

One more hour to feasting time.