Defy Conquest +0 Points

Borstock
Borstock Posts: 2,516 Chairperson of the Boards

On two of the goon nodes, after victory, the score pop-up indicated +0. I didn't do the math to figure out if it was just a graphical glitch or not. Good to know the bugs are behind us.

Comments

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards

It's not your math. Definitely 0 points. There's no points total at the top of either.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor

Same, happened on the second or third node(Bullseye or Prowler). Also not sure if points were awarded or not. I do have a point total at the top.

• SuperCarrot
    SuperCarrot Posts: 170 Tile Toppler

Same experience. I did not register points on the node with doc ock….not sure about any others as I wasn’t paying attention.

• AdeptusRevolt
    AdeptusRevolt Posts: 85 Match Maker

Nodes are missing points in preview.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,570 Chairperson of the Boards

This is getting a little bit silly now.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,379 Chairperson of the Boards

This doesn't even feel like a boss event. Kang and MODOK feels like a weak pair, and easy clears. I hope i'm wrong and the later rounds provide some challenge or alternative play like Apoc, Ultron, or Galactus. But, I'm not holding my breath.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

The challenge is only having 3 side nodes with points, apparently. And having to carry Wasp.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards

@Bowgentle said:
    The challenge is only having 3 side nodes with points, apparently. And having to carry Wasp.

4* Wasp works just as well as 5* Wasp and she does a heck of a lot more useful things especially for those who use special tiles.

Like everyone else here, I got 0 points on 2 of the side nodes.

KGB

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Eh, level 511 Wasp at least does decent match damage now.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards

Moved to bugs. Left a redirect in case people want to discuss this.

• AdeptusRevolt
    AdeptusRevolt Posts: 85 Match Maker

Everyone has a test environment. Some lucky devs also have a dedicated prod/live environment.

• stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 105 Tile Toppler

And now the event has gone? At least I can't see it anymore...

• Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler

My android tablet is saying event starts in 10 minutes.
    I was getting same errors.

• DevpoolMPQ_BCS
    DevpoolMPQ_BCS ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 132 Tile Toppler

Hey all. Apologies for these 0 point nodes. In the interest of preventing this as an ongoing issue we're going to reset the event at 11AM PST with corrected point values for the impacted nodes. Sorry for the hiccup!

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2023

The event has been taken down and will restart at 11:00 a.m. (assuming that's Pacific). This was posted in discord I believe by @DevpoolMPQ_BCS .

It is absolutely unacceptable to have it posted only there. (Edit: Devpool managed to post whilst I was penning this post).

We also have alliance members that stay up late on the other half of the world that went to bed already after staying up late to participate.

This restart is absolute hot garbage.

We had to suffer through a week of broken EotS and CL10 suffered. But now they can restart an event? Even us eastern time zone people will be pushing bedtime by the time the first nodes reset.

And node resets will be off FOR THE DURATION OF THE EVENT. I am beyond livid.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor

Great cuz I can just rearrange my schedule no problem. Get it together

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards

So everything is two hours off from normal Boss, is that right?

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards

@LavaManLee said:
    So everything is two hours off from normal Boss, is that right?

Correct. Eastern refreshes will be 10pm, 6am and 2pm.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards

As someone who has lived with the sheer hideousness of 1am, 9am and 5pm refreshes forever, I'm actually quite pleased. And I got to keep the extra vault tokens for clearing Round 1 twice.

All 2* covers but you can't win them all....

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor

So not only is it a Monday boss event , now it’s going to reset at 3am uk time

Are you going to compensate us for this mishap, myself and my fellow alliance admin are both in the uk so this is going to impact us greatly