Problem with EOTS

Options
2»

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Scruffyhansolo said:
    A lot of folks seem grumpy about the amount of waves and battles for l9 and l10 but if it's gonna earn me that many covers and shards for the newest 4* character I'm not complaining.

But you would have earned the same amount of covers from 2 regular events, with 5 clears instead of 7. Just for two different 4s.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Scruffyhansolo said:
    A lot of folks seem grumpy about the amount of waves and battles for l9 and l10 but if it's gonna earn me that many covers and shards for the newest 4* character I'm not complaining.

You aren’t earning more covers. You get the same amount for more time invested.

These rewards are better than they announced though. This is comparable to 2 events ie 1 week.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Scruffyhansolo said:

EotS used to absolutely reign tokens thanks to the wave nodes so it used to be more of a favourite back in the day but we have all become too accustomed to SCL10 and all this extra clearing is a drag. We should have been earning those extra covers for less effort, lol!

• DAZ0273
    Options

I could have sworn we had rescued Wolverine by now in the old days...did he book an extra night at the Hand Hotel? Surely after THIS clear!

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    I could have sworn we had rescued Wolverine by now in the old days...did he book an extra night at the Hand Hotel? Surely after THIS clear!

Yeah we get him back next sub so we can not use him on our own free will.

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I just received two stockpiled EOtS tokens. Is there anything going right with this?

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Yeah we get him back next sub so we can not use him on our own free will.

Great, so we can just stop right here then, thanks Devs! Rewards pending? :wink:

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 653 Critical Contributor
    Options

My, people are getting well worked up over this event, yeah it's long but it's still match 3 like we do all day everyday. Or am I missing something?
    If you don't want to play it then don't, just come back once the event is done.
    That's my thoughts please feel free to scream at me if it relieves some stress.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@ThisisClemFandango said:
    My, people are getting well worked up over this event, yeah it's long but it's still match 3 like we do all day everyday. Or am I missing something?

Lol, I think you might be getting a bit over excited about how people get over excited! 😂😂😂

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,713 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@ThisisClemFandango said:

Not many people will walk away from 70 odd CP and a Wong cover. If they told us the compensation now, I would have if it was every thing for progression. I think that’s what it will be, but they won’t tell us that to make sure people are still playing the game.

I’m not angry about it, I just have no faith left in this team going forward, other than to ruin the in game currency making us feel happy with 5* covers.

• Scruffyhansolo
    Scruffyhansolo Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    edited March 2023
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@Scruffyhansolo said:

But you would have earned the same amount of covers from 2 regular events, with 5 clears instead of 7. Just for two different 4s.

That's true but they never do 2 back to back events with the newest 4* and same 5* so you get to double up on those characters instead of having 2 separate 4* and half a cover on 2 seperate 5*. All in all there are other things to annoy me more than this event.